Name has been flagged for rename after faction change!

85 Undead Priest
ok, i changed my priest and rogue from horde to ally, both on outland. when i changed them, both of them got flagged for rename and i cant chose any other name, help please :P!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
i have the same problem, i changed this character to alliance and i got flagged for rename
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
can any blue help :)?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
There's a known bug with this. You need to put in a ticket and wait. The GM should be able to help you.
Edited by Belhaven on 10/03/2012 15:59 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
yeah i know, but its 2 days wait time. wheres the costumer service?
Reply Quote
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
10/03/2012 16:01Posted by Saranghaeyo
yeah i know, but its 2 days wait time. wheres the costumer service?

Its called a queue! Unfortunately due to the bug a LOT of players need help, and there are only so many GMs!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
oooh my god, now i could change name. and my name is now : Wtfcmonlol. oooh my god blizzard!!!
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Greetings Saranghaeyo and Deadwut,

Unfortunately these forums aren’t a way to bypass the in-game ticket queue, and we’re currently experiencing rather longer response times than normal as a result of the recent Scroll of Resurrection re-launch.

You will both need to create in-game help petitions in order to request assistance with the situation, but if you’re wanting to play the affected characters in the meantime then you’re welcome to select a temporary name (and make sure to edit or add this to your tickets, to explain) and we’ll still be able to sort things out once your respective tickets reach the top of the queue. :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]