Topic [H] <Dark Knights of Kalimdor> 5/8 HC DS, MoP Recruitin
Edited by Trusted on 15/06/12 22:35 (BST)
Longest standing horde guild on server (founded the 21th of December, 2008) more known as a very good social one, <Dark Knights of Kalimdor> started raiding on the 6th of January (2012) after the merge with a good group of players and real life friends, belonging to The Only Way.Open classes (for Second Team only):
* 1 Healer (Restoration Shaman / Discipline Priest / Holy Paladin / Resto Druid).
* 1 Tank (Death Knight / Protection Warrior).
* 2 Ranged Dps (Hunter/Mage).
Altough the main team is full and doesn’t need any fulfill, any exceptional application will be considered.
What can we offer?
* The safe, mature, stable environment of the longest standing guild of Karazhan EU.
* Many skilled and competent people who can help you understanding how to play yourclass and to make the best out of it.
* A good social component.
* Guildbank free repairs, during any raid (trials included).
* Free flasks and food, and where needed potions, during any raid (trials included).
* A TeamSpeak and a Ventrilo server for the raids, and for any other your necessity.
Free Enchants / Glyphs / Enhancement for all the raiders.
What do we expect?
* To have a good attendance to raids. If you don’t attend multiple raids, we won’t demote or kick you out of the guild, we’ll just try getting a replace. A 24 hours notify is appreciated if you can’t attend a raid.
* To be wipe resistant. We don’t accept the blame on random raid members, something like “You (name) cause this wipe because you are a … and a …”, or linking meters pointing out the maybe not awesome performance of a dps or a healer. We accept and appreciate constructive criticism about tactics and people.
* To be able to understand tactics, willing to improve wipe after wipe.
* To be able to understand spoken English, mainly using Ventrilo (we don’t need you to be able to speak on it).
* Main Team -> Friday 19:15 to 23:30, other days like Saturdays and Sundays during progression times.
* Second Team -> Thursday and Sunday 19:15 to 22:30.We are willing to progress fast now on more Heroic modes, we are trying to setup a decent rated battleground team.
If you think <Dark Knights of Kalimdor> can be the right place for you, feel free to whisper or in-game mail Trusted or any other guild officer for an application or an invite!
(for raiders, refer to Trusted, Shadowsasuke, Killstranger only).Follow our facebook page:
Our Website: http://www.thedarkknights.net/
I want to say that this guild is just AMAZING!, I've got good memories and still getting betters, I will conside, you too join it, You will have it alot funnier than ur old guild I hope :)
Take care & Good luck!
This guild Is just freaking awesome!, alot of pve alot of pvp alot of SOCIAL ACTIVE MEMBERS awesome!, and The GM is so funny :D you can make jokes about him he wont get mad or kick u or something :) "cheers"
as a lvl 80 priest, I think this guild is great, because like @hacibey said the guild is fun, in gchat u will just automaticly smile! its freaking scaring but yeah its nice :D I hope this guild members and Guild Master is having it fun too. but lets hope :D Good luck!
Edited by Lokya on 18/03/12 00:03 (GMT)
As far as I'm aware, Outcast are the longest-standing active guild on the server, having been started during TBC.
Edit: Pretty sure I remember you looking for signatures and I only moved to Karazhan in 2009, so might want to check that your dates are right.
Edited by Trusted on 18/03/12 10:33 (GMT)
Pretty sure my guild info states it was founded 21-12-2008. I think in my check I somehow forgot about Outcast, apologies for this.
Still, 2nd longest standing guild on server. Haters are gonna hate.
@Jaysa, no1 asked em to write anything, really.