Warriors need to be updated.

90 Human Rogue
Warriors dont need a damage buff at all to be fixed, we need some immunity.
Such as a 3 second immunity to all cc's after a charge?
Possibly a buff to a warriors running speed wont hurt? even a back peddling hunter/mage can out run a warrior.
Every class can kite a damn warrior. We're the only class that has to sit through a full CC and be useless through the whole duration.
I hate this rogue, i miss the days where this class was more about controll rather than damage... rogues have everything.
So why are warriors left in the dark? Why cant we just get some more pvp tools and some immunity as it will not affect PVE at all really, the damage will still be the same.
I can see warriors getting a damage buff which will lead to another nerf!

I dont wanna have to be left with only beeing able to run 2's with a holy pala to be viable! i want more variety on my warrior as i have the most fun on him over all, and i love the play style.

I just wish there was some kind of message from blizzard stateing their aware of the current issues warriors are stuck with in PVP and are trying to fix it. :(

Even other players have stated that warriors suck in PVP atm, thing is... any melee class can fill a warriors gap and perform much better at equal skill level which is not fair at all.

Sort it out.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I agree warriors need some love, but immunities are so annyoing and probably breaks more then they fix. They require no skill and gives an often unfair advantage. An immunity needs to come with a downside or else its just retarded. Iceblock = You cant move + debuff. Divine shield = damage nerf + debuff. Cloak of Shadows and Anti-magic shield are to prime examples of the problems with near immunities and no downside.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
11/03/2012 08:07Posted by Quickpoke
back peddling hunter

Backpedal hunter? Imposible! Where?
Reply Quote
76 Undead Mage
You mean Beserker Rage isn't enough? Yes Blizzard, give every single class an immunity and dumb down the game even further.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
11/03/2012 10:14Posted by Faceròll
You mean Beserker Rage isn't enough? Yes Blizzard, give every single class an immunity and dumb down the game even further.
We NEED a root breaker, on 40-60 sec its not really fun sitting in 6 sec in nova while watching your friends gets wrecked and you cant do a !@#$. (Yeah i know about Dispells) But i often play 1v1 (And yeah this game is not balanced 1v1) but i still want to be able to duel. we need a root breaker or a immune to snare for 3 sec after a charge!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
11/03/2012 10:18Posted by Linkoz
We NEED a root breaker, on 40-60 sec its not really fun sitting in 6 sec in nova while watching your friends gets wrecked and you cant do a !@#$. (Yeah i know about Dispells) But i often play 1v1 (And yeah this game is not balanced 1v1) but i still want to be able to duel. we need a root breaker or a immune to snare for 3 sec after a charge!

Nah you dont need a root breaker, you need some kinda of Death's Advance Mechanic to pull you up to par with other classes.

But hey MoP will fix it.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
spell reflect definately needs it's old cd back, along with not requiring a shield.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Auto immunities are irritating and require no skill.

*Increase movement speed.
*Take hamstring off GCD, but lower the duration.
*Buff MS to 30/35%.
Edited by Sharein on 11/03/2012 11:27 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
gief Intercept and old CD for SS..
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
11/03/2012 11:25Posted by Sharein
*Buff MS to 30/35%.

But then also buff rogues MS! They both had it for a very long time, so it'd be just fair!
Reply Quote
39 Human Mage
It's a good thing we're getting Avatar in MoP.

I think warriors will be a strong class, from looking at the talents.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
loljke incoming colossus buff cause they cba changing anything else til panda
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
11/03/2012 08:07Posted by Quickpoke
Even other players have stated that warriors suck in PVP atm, thing is... any melee class can fill a warriors gap and perform much better at equal skill level which is not fair at all.

Enh shammy says hi...
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
11/03/2012 12:44Posted by Mallerna

Enh shammy says hi...

Fury, arms, prot warrior says hi
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Haha Ghostcrawler wanted to change our mastery into reduced falling damage for MoP, I really hate the dude. realy wtf.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
11/03/2012 15:29Posted by Hilbrand
Haha Ghostcrawler wanted to change our mastery into reduced falling damage for MoP, I really hate the dude. realy wtf.

As if he didnt hit an already new low on the state PvP as it is present, im not sure what the community would have done if this idea came across, possible 5000000 m Subscriber loss? The end of WoW?
Edited by Xavieric on 11/03/2012 15:33 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
11/03/2012 12:44Posted by Mallerna

Enh shammy says hi...

Don't even try to say that Enh is bad.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
In my opinion, Warriors are good against alot of comps in this season. I think the problem with warriors is also to do with people playing alot of comps at high rating that have ALOT of peel potential as well as roots/snares/stun/immobilize effects.

But, lets have a look at MoP i mean i havent played my warrior now for a long time because i have either been out of the game or been doing other things. But they look very promising in MoP and i personaly would like to see what the new tallent trees bring to the table as a warrior.

I think that a change to warriors this close to the end of the exp. would be useless (Thats not to say they dont deserve it) i do however think that waiting for MoP and seeing the state of many classes will be a good thing. With so much pressure coming out from other MMO's like GW2 they will want to listen to the community even more.

Scratch that. They will want to listen to the community ^^.

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

Enh shammy says hi...

Enhancement is in a great position at the moment (hello agility scaling), it is just that resto is better.

That is why you don't see them on the arena ladders.

Also, warriors don't "suck". They just need something that makes them unique.
Edited by Sharein on 11/03/2012 17:37 GMT
Reply Quote
11/03/2012 15:29Posted by Hilbrand

Are you really stupid enough to believe that wasn't a joke?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]