WTT Guild lvl25,got 5/8HC prenerf+Website at Kazzak (H)

55 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm selling a decent guild with 7 bank tabs, small couldron and all the mounts/Pets. 5/8HC DS pre-nerf and All the legendarys collected except the mace.

Trading the Guild and its Wedsite/domain which is www.senseless-eu.com with domain and Guildomatic subscription, a nice looking website, for a swift Spectral Tiger unused "Code".

Deal will be done after I redeemed the code.
For more info whisper Rozy in Kazzak Horde eu.
Edited by Thriplest on 11/03/2012 23:23 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Post a little misleading lol, you aren't selling your guild, you are "swapping" your guild. There is a big difference.
Reply Quote
sorry if its missleading, ye I'm trading it if you mean that :)

Thanks for the info, I updated the name.
Edited by Thriplest on 11/03/2012 23:23 GMT
Reply Quote
You can also Contact Arsam in kazzak, Guild master or the Guild.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
You know... Your guild doesnt even have any high valueable achievements. A website can easily be fixed and can be done for free.
You are asking for a spectral tiger card for a guild that is not close to worth that. You are lacking several achievements that will give it more value.

Also, what you're doing is illegal, regarding the trade because you want out-of-game value for in-game value. It would only be legal if he redeemed the tigers and offered them in-game.

Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Trading the Guild and its Wedsite/domain which is www.senseless-eu.com with domain and Guildomatic subscription, a nice looking website, for a swift Spectral Tiger unused "Code".Deal will be done after I redeemed the code.

Why are you trading for a code, not the mount itself?

Quite clearly a scam.
Reply Quote
12/03/2012 23:05Posted by Treeroy
Trading the Guild and its Wedsite/domain which is www.senseless-eu.com with domain and Guildomatic subscription, a nice looking website, for a swift Spectral Tiger unused "Code".Deal will be done after I redeemed the code.

Quite clearly a scam.

Doesn't matter Mr. Clever, code or both tigers, I'm saying code cause I mean I'm trading both the mounts for what I'm offering, and ye, If code is considered iligal for you, consider trading the mounts.

And also, if its not worth what I'm offering you don't have to be a D, no1 is forcing any1 to buy it, its there and thats the price, you don't want it you don't buy it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
13/03/2012 02:06Posted by Thriplest

Quite clearly a scam.

Doesn't matter Mr. Clever, code or both tigers, I'm saying code cause I mean I'm trading both the mounts for what I'm offering, and ye, If code is considered iligal for you, consider trading the mounts.

And also, if its not worth what I'm offering you don't have to be a D, no1 is forcing any1 to buy it, its there and thats the price, you don't want it you don't buy it.

It was not to come out as an idiot, but your price for a guild lacking several important achievements is simply not worth it.

If I was able to sell the guild I'm in, I probably still couldnt get a tiger for it. Sure it would be hell alot worth, considering the feat of strengths, but I would not think it'll be worth a tiger or even double tiger.

With that said - best of luck selling it.
Reply Quote
12 Goblin Shaman
Heads up, trading in-game for irl, guild for card/code, is against the ToS. If you want to make this trade you're gonna have to trade in-game for in-game, guild for the reins.
Reply Quote
80 Dwarf Priest
Or... you could lie!

Blizzard has no lie detectors.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]