Am i the only one?

90 Tauren Druid
Am i the only one that literally plays just to get CAP each week because PvP Is so rubbish now that i don't see the point in playing anymore and only reason i am still getting CAP each week is if i ever get the motivation to play the game properly again and enjoy it than i am not behind in gear to much?

seriously BLIZZARD sort PvP out!

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
I used to that, now I cba to even do that. Still missing a few pieces, but literally no reason to log on right now now that I'm done with RBGs for the mean time.

MoP supposedly makes WPvP more of an incentive, we'll see.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
RNG
Make 2v2 viable again.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/03/2012 01:44Posted by Sagítta
Make 2v2 viable again.

Would still be viable if they never started messing with the hp/damage/healing ratio.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Didn't realize 2s was ever balanced or even particularly balanced around, Blizzard just decided to finally get rid of it by declassifying it. Re-adding Glad to the bracket wouldn't exactly solve anything, although if you just mean making balance changes around 2s I doubt that would be great either.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
RNG
12/03/2012 01:52Posted by Tayen
Didn't realize 2s was ever balanced or even particularly balanced around, Blizzard just decided to finally get rid of it by declassifying it. Re-adding Glad to the bracket wouldn't exactly solve anything, although if you just mean making balance changes around 2s I doubt that would be great either.

From this pov nothing has ever been balanced in this game..
The idea is to have the bracket at an acceptable state. I could argue that 2s were in that state untill season 8, altho titles, gear and stuff were removed from it even earlier.
Since then it has been a total mess.

I m not hating over 3v3 bracket or anything but one thing is that i ve always been fan of 2s and 2nd is saying 3v3 is balanced is just wrong. It's playable, sure, but so has been 2v2 until few seasons ago...
Edited by Sagítta on 12/03/2012 02:02 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Am i the only one that literally plays just to get CAP each week because PvP Is so rubbish now that i don't see the point in playing anymore and only reason i am still getting CAP each week is if i ever get the motivation to play the game properly again and enjoy it than i am not behind in gear to much?

seriously BLIZZARD sort PvP out!

I feel you bro
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
so basically you are asking if anyone else is addicted to the game as you are?

you say its !@#$, but you keep playing just if you "might" get interested in playing again in the future. sounds like a proper addiction to me.

and to answer: no i dont play this game just to cap points every week, i play because i enjoy it, and the day i stop enjoying it, is the day i stop playing. you should do the same
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I play arena just because there is nothing else in the game that interests me at this point, besides doing old content for transmog items. I find PvE boring and battlegrounds are just infested with bots and terrible players.

I agree that PvP in general is out of control, both for healing and damage, but for me it's all I have left to do.

But then again, I was losing interest in most aspects of the game at the end of TBC and Wrath, which means that if history taught me anything I will take 2-3 month break from WoW before MoP is released. But hey, spring and summer is just around the corner (at least in Norway) so I guess it's not the end of the world to go outside again ;)
Edited by Sethroguen on 12/03/2012 02:40 GMT
Reply Quote
I'm enjoying WoW thoroughly. Recently began doing arenas for the first time (haven't done any of em since their release back in TBC), growing fond of it.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
12/03/2012 01:52Posted by Tayen

I believe s5 2vs2 was very balanced. Oh yes.

On-topic;

Last time I actually capped points was like 2-3 weeks ago. PvP is just pathetic right now.
Edited by Aevi on 12/03/2012 08:26 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
12/03/2012 01:38Posted by Tayen
I used to that, now I cba to even do that.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
2's is most aids !@#$ ever. Not even fun to play
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
lets be honest here, 2v2 has always been !@#$ing %^-*. why do you think it got taken off title reward-....

dont give me your "lol tbc was sick mate"- sl/sl Resto druid

dont give me your wotlk was sick- dk/holy paladin

2v2 has allways been !@#$, thats why it got taken off title rewards. nothing has changed.
Reply Quote
I still enjoy 3s, besides the occasional faceroll.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
12/03/2012 10:05Posted by Bridgey
2s is more balanced then 5s tbh...

5s is just blow all cds at start on a healer in smokebomb and win. I don't even feel proud of defeating anyone tbh.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
PvP is boring at the moment, yes.

I am done gearing as well, and.. well.. that is it. Nothing else to do now.

End of expansion lull, i guess.
Edited by Sharein on 12/03/2012 10:37 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm 99.999% sure the question was hypotherical and you are taking it too literal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]