Your name has been flagged for rename. Faction Change.

85 Goblin Priest
Hello.

I factionchanged my Deathknight today from alliance side to horde side but now after changing the race and appearance i can't log in with the character. It keeps saying 'Your name has been flagged for rename.' no matter what name i choose.

Is there anything i can do about this?
Edited by Netaya on 15/03/2012 15:39 GMT
Reply Quote
Customer Service
We are aware of this situation Netaya and you are welcome to raise an in-game petition and one of our in-game Support Representatives will be happy to sort this out for you. :)

This can happen when you do two services such as a faction change and race change but not log into the character between each one.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well thank you for letting us know.......

Now we have to wait 8 days for the ticket to be answered?
Reply Quote
37 Goblin Shaman
Well thank you for letting us know.......

Now we have to wait 8 days for the ticket to be answered?

So it would seem.
I don't mean to be a whiner, but the service is somewhat poor..
:(

Have 2 chars in this mess right now, and a third one I don't even wanna try naming until I have a GM to talk to. This because I've requested a name to be freed for it, and if I do receive this name - I don't wanna pay another 8 euros.
Edited by Oahu on 09/06/2012 07:45 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]