The Faction status at Stormreaver.

85 Human Warrior
IWS
The current faction status at Stormrewaver is chaotic. There is like 90% horde, 10% Alliance playing the game in the world.

Trying to level up att various levels today in a pretty short time I have encountered about 50 hordes and 1 ally. These numbers are being incresingly bad each day and I heard there have been a massive faction change from top guilds to horde.

It's almost impossible to level up as areas are swarmed with horde everywhere.

This server is dead as alliance and I hope we get a free realm transfer so we can flee this sinking ship. 2 of my friends already gave up playing due to this and more will come.

I don't have the money to move my chars to horde side just to keep leveling up, atleast let us migrate for free to a low population realm and let Stormreaver become a horde-only-server as people seem to want.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
No way, we've still some kind of raiding guilds on alliance side, which is working fine, but suffering lack of ppl
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
IWS
I don't care about those graphs, they probably just reflect payed accounts or whatever. The status in the leveling zones are that there are almost only hordes there.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
16/03/2012 17:17Posted by Benoit
I hope we get a free realm transfer so we can flee this sinking ship

And how would that fix anything except further imbalance the ratio?
Reply Quote
Talnivarr forums copycat
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
IWS
Cassiopeia it won't fix the ratio but if entire server becomes horde atleast everyone has a chance to level up
Reply Quote
17/03/2012 11:53Posted by Benoit
I don't care about those graphs, they probably just reflect payed accounts or whatever. The status in the leveling zones are that there are almost only hordes there.

stop qq:ing :DDD, and make character to another realm, when i've been leveling on my alts on alliance side, there's not alot hordes, where i'm atm lvling.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
IWS
Venodk so you mean I should give up my 3 lvl 80'ish chars and start over? Good idea...
Reply Quote
18/03/2012 17:17Posted by Benoit
Venodk so you mean I should give up my 3 lvl 80'ish chars and start over? Good idea...

yy, 80lvl is hard :--D, but still, this alliance is maybe dead, but we're have somekind of life still here... if you wan't to change, so use Migrate system, and don't qq here :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
IWS
Venodk why don't you try posting constructive instead of trying to be "cool" by posting "qq" all the time.

Migrate system is kinda expensive
Reply Quote
Venodk why don't you try posting constructive instead of trying to be "cool" by posting "qq" all the time.

Migrate system is kinda expensive

Maybe it is, so think twice before doing characters on any realm :D
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
IWS
I rolled my chars on this realm cause my friends was there, not a random choise
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
They could provide free realm transfer TO stormreaver alliance.
Reply Quote
61 Dwarf Warrior
Can't believe it has come to this. Stormreaver alliance in my heart <3 <333
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]