Nerf Death Knight's Please.

90 Human Hunter
So long i had send alot Messages about Death Knight's and every time the said to me go to forum and talk about your problems that you are facing.So here i am and i ask from everybody who reads this Thread to Send tickets to GM's so they can get the idea how much Death Knight's need to nerf.And if you are playing a Death Knight please burn to hell and l2p you got 0 skill and go to 2000+ rating and im trying so long to even reach to 1700+ with some skills that i got and nearly full Cataclysmic I mean WTF!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
ZLY
u kidding me right we are nerfed to the ground and u want more nerf to us ???

and u play hunter the most op class after ret and rogue
Edited by Unfrozenfury on 17/03/2012 14:36 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Funny guy, we got next to zero survivabilty , CC the healer pop CDs on DK = loot rating

plus your a hunter you should have no problems vs a DK
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
dks are op as fk
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Holy Paladin and DK gg pantofla.And Unfrozenfury im op only at 1v1 lol.Mongolises ffs
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
II
17/03/2012 15:17Posted by Zeldenn
Holy Paladin and DK gg pantofla.And Unfrozenfury im op only at 1v1 lol.Mongolises ffs

got some strong comps in 3v3 too.. include the dreaded triple dps.
Reply Quote
75 Undead Priest
hunter ret rogue.
hunter ret heal
hunter rogue heal.
hunter feral heal.
hunter dk pala.

hunter ret
hunter rogue
hunter feral
hunter heal(lol).

great comps.

you are welcome.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
http://imageshack.us/f/189/wowscrnshot031212161205.jpg/

nerf dks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
17/03/2012 14:33Posted by Zeldenn
So long i had send alot Messages about Death Knight's and every time the said to me go to forum and talk about your problems that you are facing.So here i am and i ask from everybody who reads this Thread to Send tickets to GM's so they can get the idea how much Death Knight's need to nerf.And if you are playing a Death Knight please burn to hell and l2p you got 0 skill and go to 2000+ rating and im trying so long to even reach to 1700+ with some skills that i got and nearly full Cataclysmic I mean WTF!
dont bother the GM's about class balance, they have no contact with game developers at all.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
ZLY
hunter in mop will be god so take this time to skill
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Please check arenastats 2600+ 3v3 and find out that dks are UP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
DK's aren't OP , they are rather balanced atm.

17/03/2012 14:36Posted by Unfrozenfury
hunter the most op class after ret and rogue

hunter ret rogue is triple dps , ret offheals+ big burst makes it a very strong , overpowered comp.

Hunter isn't OP.

Ret isn't OP in double dps healer. They are OP in tripple dps if ppl fail to CC his mates and nuke the pala hard :p

Only ones rlly OP are frost mages , sub rogues and resto sham+afflic lock.

If you ask me DK was way better a patch or 2 back.

Frost big burst , rather squishy.

Unholy good sustained dmg, utility but they are rather squishy as well , not as bad as frost but with good timing they can drop rlly fast. And they require a good player to be used in a good way.

Blood ? They only wanna make you die from boredom :p
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
This OP is an idiot for 2 reasons:
1. Countless people have made forums whining about nerfing dk's for ages, what makes you think yours will get you anything apart from being trolled.

2. He is complaining because he cannot kill dks and dks keep killing him, then he says "And if you are playing a Death Knight please burn to hell and l2p", if they are killing you they probably know how to play, as you are a hunter and you are struggling with them, that would suggest you do not know how to play.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
ZLY
DK's aren't OP , they are rather balanced atm.

hunter the most op class after ret and rogue

hunter ret rogue is triple dps , ret offheals+ big burst makes it a very strong , overpowered comp.

Hunter isn't OP.

Ret isn't OP in double dps healer. They are OP in tripple dps if ppl fail to CC his mates and nuke the pala hard :p

Only ones rlly OP are frost mages , sub rogues and resto sham+afflic lock.

If you ask me DK was way better a patch or 2 back.

Frost big burst , rather squishy.

Unholy good sustained dmg, utility but they are rather squishy as well , not as bad as frost but with good timing they can drop rlly fast. And they require a good player to be used in a good way.

Blood ? They only wanna make you die from boredom :p

are u kidding me ret can heal 100k every few secs in 2s and u asy its not op ? hunter is a god in 3v3 also and will be better in mop

2 patcher earlyer we wew balanced
Edited by Unfrozenfury on 17/03/2012 16:48 GMT
Reply Quote
89 Human Mage
OP's hair fell out due to the stress of not getting 1750
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I lose to hunters, this means they need to be nerfed because clearly they beat everything else if they beat me.

That's me when I take OP logic.

DKS are quite squishy to melee cleaves and can drop just as fast as anything else. Unless they're with a ret paladin, then they're an unstoppable force of doom which only chuck norris could contend with...yeah I used a chuck norris thing, SUE ME.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
Every class is overpowered in it's own way.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
17/03/2012 16:56Posted by Flambe

Warriors? o.O do tell /popcorn
Reply Quote
85 Troll Mage
17/03/2012 17:01Posted by Lordofmagic

Have you ever seen a priest go from 100-0% in the duration of an imp hamstring with PS up? Because I have. There will always be something to complain about, and now top classes aren't the ones which are overpowered, but those which are more overpowered than others.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
17/03/2012 17:18Posted by Flambe

Have you ever seen a priest go from 100-0% in the duration of an imp hamstring with PS up?

Nope o.O
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]