Most OP Class in MoP?

85 Gnome Mage
Destro's coming back.

:(
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i'd say warlock.
ps: Mirion how much money do u spend at faction changes? lol i see you changing from human to belf like every a few weeks o.O
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Destro's coming back.

http://i.imgur.com/WccOM.gif
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hey

Looking at the talent system right now wich is the most Op class so far?

I want to lvl 2 characters to 90 for PvP choosing from warrior/dk /druid /hunter /mage / rogue

Share your opinion, dont troll from what you see right now in game

Stick to your hunter. The overpowered classes might get nerfed later on the expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
i'd say warlock.
ps: Mirion how much money do u spend at faction changes? lol i see you changing from human to belf like every a few weeks o.O

You can get faction changes reverted :]
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
Warlock. --> Return of sl/sl with additional tools.
Monk. --> Hero class.

Good thing i have a 85 lock.

i hate this kind of people.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I know its waaay to early to speculate who will be OP, but some of the new talents and abilities give me a funny feeling.
Meditation
Channeled
3 min cooldown
Reduces all damage taken by 99% and redirects to you all harmful spells cast against your allies within 30 yards. Lasts 10 sec.
Being the victim of a melee attack will break your meditation, canceling the effect.

Just put Ring of Frost around the monk, or just control the melee really and you have 30yard of defensive Smoke bomb.

Touch of Death
4 Chi
Melee Range
Instant
1.5 min cooldown
Requires Ox Stance, Tiger Stance
You exploit the enemy target's weakest point, instantly killing the target.
Only usable on non-player targets who have equal or less health than you.

So you don't want to be a hunter/warlock/frost mage minion when this is off the CD?
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ZyX
IMO Warlock, Monk and Mage....Alter Time? Frostjaw? Plus everything they have now. Dispells will also get a nerf, so draw your own conclusions.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Destro's coming back.

thank god, havnt touched my lock prety much whole expansion
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
19/03/2012 14:08Posted by Møbius
IMO Warlock, Monk and Mage....Alter Time? Frostjaw? Plus everything they have now. Dispells will also get a nerf, so draw your own conclusions.

If by everything they have now you mean minus ring of frost, cone nova, impact, blazing speed and some other utility/control. Mage is gaining stuff (mostly surv actually) but it's losing plenty including control, and a lot of the procs.
Edited by Tayen on 19/03/2012 14:33 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
ZyX
19/03/2012 14:23Posted by Tayen

If by everything they have now you mean minus ring of frost, cone nova, impact, blazing speed and some other utility/control. Mage is gaining stuff (mostly surv actually) but it's losing plenty including control, and a lot of the procs.

Show me, because Improved Blink, Improved Counterspell and Deep Freeze for every mage spec, plus the new shiny stuff. You gained more than you lost, because you can still get most of you have right now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Raw
Destro's coming back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
19/03/2012 14:47Posted by Møbius
Show me, because Improved Blink, Improved Counterspell and Deep Freeze for every mage spec, plus the new shiny stuff. You gained more than you lost, because you can still get most of you have right now.

You're out of touch, they've removed Imp Blink for one, and CS interrupt down to 6 seconds too.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3010803874?page=1
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-calculator#eb!220222

Removed/Nerfs (Frost):

Changing armours has a massive 3 second cast time.
Blazing Speed inacessible.
Improved Cone of Cold removed.
Water ele replenishment removed.
Impact (now unique to fire).
Icy Flows. (Looks like some Frost CDs, although not Iceblock, are shorter instead)
Mana regen on armour removed.
Damage reduction on frost armour removed.
Deepfreeze PvE damage removed.
Imp Blink removed.
Mana Barrier removed.
Time between attacks increase on frost armour removed.
CDs on Decurse and Spellsteal.
Only one pet.
Less reliable FoF procs (Only procs off uh Frostbolt and immunity to novas, PvE perhaps).
Shatter looks like it'll do less damage, hard to tell on paper.
Less Brainfreeze procs.
Cast time on Ring of Frost.
Counterspell lockout down to 6 seconds.
A lot less being reset by Cold Snap.
Permafrost removed.

Gained/Buffs (Frost):

Cast 2 spells while moving every minute.
Frost bomb, a DoT, 12 sec CD with 2 second snare on explode.
A replacement shield for mana barrier that grants you mana, or no CD on Evo (that'll be redesigned).
Shorter CD on Cold snap - longer CD on Iceblock.
FoF goes up to 3 charges maximum.
Mage armour gives 5 points of mastery.
Frostbolt casts faster.
Shorter CD on Ring.

Not gonna count the 87 ability as everyone is naturally getting those, and I can't tell how good it is till I use it (Will it reset CDs etc?)

So yeah, make of that what you will, I'd say for what mages are getting they're losing plenty. It sounds pretty sensible to me, a lot of the stuff being changed/removed is justified, (except the armour cast change) but yeah your post saying mages would be basically keeping everything/not changing much but gaining loads was just a bit incorrect, so thought I'd try and clarify!
Edited by Tayen on 19/03/2012 15:21 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Rogue/Mage/Warlock

Always strong/borderline OP.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Boomkin

bc we lose our Moonkin form and with it the skull above our heads. No more initial aggro :>
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
19/03/2012 11:21Posted by Snypé
Stop making threads asking to predict the future.It's incredibly stupid.

You are calling the talents posted by blizzard with a large oportunity to be live soon in beta and even in MoP maybe a bit modified "predict"

I didn't asked for the expansion after MoP...

You clearly have never been here before then, before a new expansion.
Edited by Rasen on 19/03/2012 15:32 GMT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
19/03/2012 15:32Posted by Rasen

We cant predict the future, but you can see my past?
Edited by Snypé on 19/03/2012 15:45 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
19/03/2012 15:45Posted by Snypé

touché lol :o
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
19/03/2012 15:45Posted by Snypé

No, just you thinking that the talents has anything at all to do with how MoP will turn out, tells me that.

Let me enlighten you, the game isn't even in Alpha yet, not even a F&F Alpha, which means that a lot will change before it's released, and even then you can't even imagine the damage numbers to begin with.

For example in WotLK Beta all the way up release Death Knights were ridiculously undertuned and then AFTER THE BETA HAD FINISHED, Blizzard buffed them massively, they went from everyone expected them to be weak and terrible, to overpowered faceroll killing machines.

So even if you somehow manage to accurately imagine how each new ability will work together, how they will be synergied with each class and how the overall meta-game will work out in Arena, you will never know that Warlock dots might dot for stupidly high amounts making them overpowered, ro whether some massive buff is coming around before a release even comes.

Largely makes threads like this...trying to predict the future...rather pointless.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hunter's, Flash Freeze.. Black ice new hawk...transmorph trap.. binding shot.... my god melee never gonna hit hunters again

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-calculator#Y!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]