Feral PVE DPS too high.

Hi, I have 3 80's. This druid is probably the least geared out of the 3 yet I find it does greater dps than my Warlock or Shadow Priest. I usually come in the top 4 on the DPS meter. I don't really want to play feral any more but I feel compelled to due to the higher DPS. Anyone else think the DPS needs to be toned down a little?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Holy !@#$, do you even realize how dumb you sound?
Reply Quote
Lol. No.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/rankings/players/Dragon_Soul/dps/
Reply Quote
7 Blood Elf Warlock
I did 30 DPS on my dps meter ! I was 3rd cause i got beated by a level 8 rogue and a level 6 priest. But I was top 4, so i shall go make thread about the Overpowered ness that is warlock
Reply Quote
87 Worgen Druid
18/03/2012 14:26Posted by Grawr
I usually come in the top 4 on the DPS meter.

Please, do not compare your DPS with people from LFR considering the majority of those DPSers could be out DPS'd by an ape.

I don't really want to play feral any more but I feel compelled to due to the higher DPS.

It's a game really. You should play a class / specc that you enjoy. Rolling a certain specc each patch because it's the highest DPS isn't to any good. Stay with one class as long as you can, and you will learn how to min/max your rotation to perfection and do better than the FotM rollers.

However, if you wanna play the fotm class, go mage or rogue.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I have being playing my druid for 7 years now and in that time i have seen my dps topping meters to now struggling. I know Blizzard are trying to make all the classes the same but really they need to give the feral pve druids some love. Don't get me wrong we ain't rubbish by any means but we definitely not putting out the numbers we did or able to compete with some classes on the meters. Then add fights where we can't shred or constant moving or changing targets its really not helping us. I really wish Blizzard would do something about it and see classes ain't equal and seriously mate if you think feral dps is op i would argue you haven't a clue how to dps on your other characters.
Edited by Akecheta on 20/03/2012 10:56 GMT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
20/03/2012 10:55Posted by Akecheta
I have being playing my druid for 7 years now and in that time i have seen my dps topping meters to now struggling.

You were topping dps meters as feral in vanilla and tbc? Kk, cool. You guild must've been awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
20/03/2012 10:55Posted by Akecheta
for 7 years now and in that time i have seen my dps topping meters to now struggling.

what? dont you mean "in that time i have seen my dps struggle to topping meters"?

feral dps was nothing 7 years ago to what it is now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]