Edited by Kakmonstret on 25/07/12 21:28 (BST)
Deus Ex Machina are recruiting for further progress in 10 man environments!
With the death of Madness of Deathwing heroic we are recruiting for 10 man raiding. As a short background intro before the tale goes on. Our Dragonsoul journey started out well enough, plowing our way through multiple encounters before hitting the famous wall Spine of deathwing. Yeeey dat bawsing kiting/billions of blood ahead of us. Eventually we triumphed, moved on to madness and found ourselves stuck once again. This time due to various commitment issues rather then a hard encounter per say. With a incredible awesome try, without dc´s and overheated laptops/people falling down in the abyss randomly we managed to end this tier with a world rank of 725 and a 10man raiding guild rank of 495. Overall this pleases me greatly. If you think you have what it takes to become a part of DEM keep on reading or send ingame bribes to me.
The expectations I and Deus Ex Machina will have of you are as follows:
- Attendece during atleast three raid nights(monday, wednesday, thursday and sunday, 20-23)
- Gemmed and enchanted gear matched with appropriate talent spec
- Tactical knowledge for tonights encounter
- Teamspeak 3
- Decency towards guildies
- Mature and open view on hinters that might be given. Saying something is wrong is one thing, bluntly saying, "you suck" aint really taking us anywhere.
What you can expect from Deus Ex Machina:
- A mature environment and raiding on common grounds
- Ongoing progress in any encounter
- Solid raiding days/chances
- Lots and lots of purple shinys depending if you are braincapped
- Midnight mayhem on the TS slightly after midnight
For any potential applicant
- TS3 interview
- Bribes based on cookies and milk
Youtube channel for some ingame action
With this I am wishing you all the best and perhaps a wee talk in the future!
Kakmonstret - the one and only dwarven officer in Deus Ex Machina