100,000 Annual Pass Invites On Their Way

90 Pandaren Shaman
Kinda funny when they started this wave, I got a Diablo 3 Beta invite (Happy about that), still missing my MoP beta but I can atleast play Diablo untill I get my beta hehe
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
sounds good and hope i get the invitation soon on both game ;)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Tried many endless times to get the annual pass and i met every rule in the book but it says "You are not eligable" .... any ideas -.- ?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
blizz comon i havent got one and i started and buyed almost as soon as possibly people who started and buyed after me already got PLS send to all players so all can join in for 1 week
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bought my pass day it was announced, and still no word of an invite. What the hell is this?
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
04/04/2012 07:39Posted by Mojovic
Tried many endless times to get the annual pass and i met every rule in the book but it says "You are not eligable" .... any ideas -.- ?

I guess you must be missing a rule somewhere, if you get that message. I really doubt it's a personal thing against you, after all. Not knowing your info, I can't say which rule it is. (Wrong country, perhaps?)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I understand why you cannot send us all the beta right away, will wait patiently.. pleasure delayed is pleasure increased and I cannot wait to have a peak at MOP : D
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
finally got my beta, was unexpected, i tough i was getting invited on the next wave but this morning my friend told me that he got it, then i checked my account aswell and there was the beta, realms are red for now but i guess i have to just wait. Thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
these were last invites?

EDIT: i ask and i answer, another 250k on it way
Edited by Haigus on 06/04/2012 09:10 BST
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
04/04/2012 12:40Posted by Brujeria

I guess you must be missing a rule somewhere, if you get that message. I really doubt it's a personal thing against you, after all. Not knowing your info, I can't say which rule it is. (Wrong country, perhaps?)

Is it based on countries o.O ?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]