Pandaren but not Worgen?

85 Draenei Death Knight
If Worgen had tails, their idle animation would probably include going down on all four and walking around in circles, trying to catch their own tail.
Edited by Malizïa on 25/03/2012 15:17 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Why can Pandaren have tails but not Worgen?

Whaddup wit dat?
IMO:

Get used to it! Lore is Lore, i don't create Lore... i don't mind the tails... and the "redpanda" i think MMO-Champion said, due to a hint, turnsout to look like a ½ fox, they have tails if i am not wrong... nontheless even id their long tail is not like real Pandas remember this is Pandari, not Pandas and Worgens is not Ware Wullfs!There you have it!
Reply Quote
25/03/2012 15:31Posted by Nardaria
Get used to it! Lore is Lore, i don't create Lore... i don't mind the tails... and the "redpanda" i think MMO-Champion said, due to a hint, turnsout to look like a ½ fox, they have tails if i am not wrong... nontheless even id their long tail is not like real Pandas remember this is Pandari, not Pandas and Worgens is not Ware Wullfs!There you have it!

Don't be so cranky.

I know lore is lore.
But I like tails.

/sniff
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
25/03/2012 13:19Posted by Kaeron
A quick google images search will show a lot of werewolves with tails.

Thing is, worgen aren't werewolves. :P
Reply Quote
25/03/2012 15:36Posted by Soxxy
Thing is, worgen aren't werewolves. :P

/sadface
Reply Quote
42 Troll Mage
furries and their fetishes oh god
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
25/03/2012 13:14Posted by Melissara
*invisability belt* cant eat what you cant see! *flee's* (on an unrelated note, get rid of your flea's)

Nothing that some flour can't fix *spreads flour around, checking for tiny little footprints* AHA! Come here dinner dinner dinner ....

As for the unrelated note; my fleas are house broken, well tamed and disciplined. Here the other day that little Sir George challenged Lord Bakra in a duel to the death for offending his wife; Mistress Pol.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warrior
*gives Ancalime a Gnome Plushie and runs away while she is hopefully distracted*... also.... *shrink ray!*
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
*shrugs* Gnome is gnome *tears Plushie into pieces* Now ... Where did that Gnome go? *sniff sniff* Hmmmm, might be small but the stench of a gnome is overwhelming ......
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
25/03/2012 13:10Posted by Woofwooffear
It's only the red Pandaren skins that have the tails. This is because in nature the red pandas do in fact have tails, while the iconic black and white pandas do not.
Wolves and dogs have tails, and some werewolves do too.

Right, but you're not a werewolf, you're worgen - a different take on werewolves.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
MoP vanity glyph [Glyph of Wags] "gives worgen a tail"

Personally I think worgen should have a tail too, they look kinda unbalanced without one...
I think the real reason is that the programmers didn't feel like animating yet another tail.
Edited by Shansu on 25/03/2012 20:05 BST
Reply Quote
MoP vanity glyph [Glyph of Wags] "gives worgen a tail"

Yes please!

*wags tail in excitement.....*

FFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hmmm... Why so much hate about tails? It's not like OP asks about making tails mandatory for worgens - I think he is just asking for an option. Nothing more and nothing less. You don't want tail - don't get it. If you like it - you will have it. And I am yet to see strong lore reason against worgen tails in this thread.

Yes there were no worgen tails in Vanilla. But also female worgens were missing. Problem?
Lorewise worgen is form of the Claw, and druids so far had no problems with growing tails for cat, travel, bear, moonkin, bird and sea lion. But SUDDENLY they can't grow tail for form of the claw? Please, don't be silly.
Reply Quote
Hmmm... Why so much hate about tails? It's not like OP asks about making tails mandatory for worgens - I think he is just asking for an option. Nothing more and nothing less. You don't want tail - don't get it. If you like it - you will have it. And I am yet to see strong lore reason against worgen tails in this thread.

Yes there were no worgen tails in Vanilla. But also female worgens were missing. Problem?
Lorewise worgen is form of the Claw, and druids so far had no problems with growing tails for cat, travel, bear, moonkin, bird and sea lion. But SUDDENLY they can't grow tail for form of the claw? Please, don't be silly.

Indeedly.

I said in this very thread it could be an option to even have a tail attached through a Fox Tail hairstyle when in Human form!

Someone also just suggested a vanity glyph for Worgen, which would also be good!

It's a silly thread with serious intent.
Best way is to be serious but fun at the same time imo.
Edited by Kaeron on 25/03/2012 20:11 BST
Reply Quote
25/03/2012 20:27Posted by Zazkya
How is this a fun thread ?

Depends on the person but that's still off-topic :).
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Priest
Worgens don't have tails because it ruins their pokerface. If you see a worgen in PvP waggling its tail, it's a sure sign that it has all its CDs available and are therefore armed to the teeth.

A happy worgen would be impossible to hide, leaving us vulnerable. We have to keep our façade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]