100,000 More Beta-Test Invites

(Locked)

Community Manager
Yesterday’s 100,000 Annual Pass-holder beta-test invites ran through the night, and we’re still in the process of notifying the invitees by email. Those selected for yesterday’s wave of invites should all have the Mists of Pandaria beta client available for download through Battle.net account management, and they should all receive the email notification by end of day today. If the beta client shows up for you in Battle.net account management, you don’t need to wait for the email in order to download the client and begin testing.

We’re off to a solid start with the beta test, and things are looking good in terms of realm stability, so we’re ready to invite another wave of Annual Pass holders. A second wave of invites is going out to 100,000 more Annual Pass holders today, starting right now.

If you’re added in this or any subsequent wave, access to the beta client will show up in Battle.net account management as discussed above. Please check there today and tomorrow, as today’s wave of invites will be processing throughout the day and likely into early tomorrow morning. Notification emails will also be going out, but again, no need to wait for the email if the beta client is available to you through Battle.net account management.
90 Pandaren Hunter
Fingers Xd
67 Dwarf Warlock
That was quicker than expected. :)
85 Draenei Shaman
this time plz!!
85 Night Elf Druid
nice..
100 Gnome Mage
OOOOh....
F5 mashing time....
Good luck everyone! Get those bug reports ready!
90 Orc Warrior
Great job blizz keep it going
85 Goblin Death Knight
You mean the invites will be processing through the night. But it's OK I forgive you, I also have bad case of "le tired" right now.

Oh and btw, thanks for telling us this! I got the beta in my account but no email :)
Edited by Weider on 30/03/2012 23:35 BST
90 Human Death Knight
...we have Bashiok now?

HE'S OURS - YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM BACK!
90 Night Elf Druid
Goodjob blizzard with the communication, No inite here yet tho! can't wait to livestream this beta and help to find some bugs. Fingers crossed.
90 Orc Warlock
Thats good news but i doubt i'll get my invite in this wave, anyway its nice that things started to move faster.
100 Blood Elf Priest
My god that was quick xD well done blizzard!!! *fingers crossed* hope I'm in this time!
100 Gnome Warrior
Been active since 06' lets hope for it tonight :)
85 Worgen Rogue
May the fork be with you!
90 Goblin Priest
Faster than i expected. Lets hope i get an beta <3
85 Undead Priest
hnngg!!! gimmie them bugs to report ;D
90 Goblin Death Knight
I suppose this is as good a place to ask as any.

I changed my account email recently (About 5 days ago), would that cause any problems with me getting an invite?

Just worried that people who started playing in 07 are now getting theirs, and I'm still waiting for mine, been playing since 5 days after EU launch, got AP a few hours after it was announced at Blizzcon.
Edited by Fiznik on 30/03/2012 23:41 BST
90 Orc Warlock
goodluck to those who are still waiting on an invite

30/03/2012 23:25Posted by Bashiok
We’re off to a solid start with the beta test, and things are looking good in terms of realm stability, so we’re ready to invite another wave of Annual Pass holders

Though the EU server is constantly listed as full (and unless its my unlucky timing the general chat is either dominated by german or french)

EU people invited in yesterdays beta wave are automatically put on the KR (korean) server. (character copy only goes to the full EU server)
90 Human Paladin
This was a lot faster then expected, please let me be in this wave then:)
85 Gnome Priest
I suppose this is as good a place to ask as any.

I changed my account email recently (About 5 days ago), would that cause any problems with me getting an invite?

Just worried that people who started playing in 07 are now getting theirs, and I'm still waiting for mine, been playing since 5 days after EU launch, got AP a few hours after it was announced at Blizzcon.

I've been playing since 11/2/05 and i still havent gotten mine ^^
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]