Insufficient space, please free up additional space.

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hello,
I was just going to install the new patch but WoW said that i had no space... I've got 445 GB free space so I don't really know what's going on. Anyone know something that you can do?

Cheers,
Trigunn

EDIT: Just noticed that I could move the little "Insufficient space" window and click "Play".

I logged in and WoW started the Downloader. Now I can log in normally and my WoW is up to date.
Edited by Trigunn on 28/03/2012 13:08 BST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Im getting this to, weird as theres oodles of space on my C drive

mines only getting halfway before i get the message,
ill try your advice tho.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Mine gets to like 15%, and then tells me the error, I've tried clicking play, while hiding the error bug, but that doesn't open the wow where i can log into my Characters.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hello,
I was just going to install the new patch but WoW said that i had no space... I've got 445 GB free space so I don't really know what's going on. Anyone know something that you can do?

Cheers,
Trigunn

EDIT: Just noticed that I could move the little "Insufficient space" window and click "Play".

I logged in and WoW started the Downloader. Now I can log in normally and my WoW is up to date.

Exactly the same situation. This worked!
Reply Quote
43 Blood Elf Paladin
FIXED : run the wow.exe in the install folder there it will update
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Glad to hear it's working for you now, Trigunn :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
28/03/2012 14:21Posted by Ultitank
FIXED : run the wow.exe in the install folder there it will update

Hi, I've tried doing so multiple time, but after i log in, it continuously tell me this "Press the restart button below to exit world of warcraft and download the patch" But after i do so, it tells me this " Failed to apply patch. Please try again later. If this problem persists you may need to reinstall the game or contact technical support "
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]