Deliverance says goodbye and take care.

85 Tauren Druid
Having called Executus a warm and friendly home for over 5 years, the time has come to take our leave, and prepare for a new expansion on a more populated realm. No, Executus, it's not your fault, it's ours.

Deliverance was founded shortly before TBC was released by a small group of friends from the UK. During TBC it grew out to include many more, and we even took a few stabs at 25 man raiding, where we killed Gruul on our own, and Magtheridon and a few bosses in Serpentshrine Cavern in a raiding alliance with Dark Origin.
Come WotLK, we moved our focus to proper 10 man raiding, and we got into a very enjoyable 10 man strict competition with the alliance guild Three (<3), which we won btw :P, and carried over into Cataclysm.

Sadly though, this realm has very little to offer us anymore in the raiding department. Ever since the launch of Cataslysm, Executus has been bleeding active people, but when Firelands was released, the impact became apparent. We were lucky enough to find some cross realm recruits to bolster our ranks during Firelands, because if it wasn't for them, we would most likely not have been raiding in Dragon Soul. Well, not on Executus, anyway. We've always been a tight knit group on Executus, probably not really well known even, and finding the right kind of raider was a chore, to say the least.

We've made our decision to move a while ago, but decided to stick around to score a Realm First Madness of Deathwing heroic achievement. Which we did, yesterday.

I've really enjoyed my time on Executus. I've personally been here since before the opening of the gates of Ahn'Qiraj, and on the Horde side since the launch of TBC. I've made many friends, most of which I'm lucky enough to see in our guild, but many of whom have moved on, be it to other games or other realms.

We're off to Stormreaver, Horde side, obviously.

Those staying on Executus, I hope MoP will bring back some life into the realm. Or Blizzard finds another solution to deal with dieing realms.

Be good. Bye bye.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Emphasis on the realm first! :P

Only been here since the end of Fireland so can't say much about the realm except for the people I am guilded with and I wont be leaving them so good luck to anyone that stays on this realm, hope Blizz does something and there will be more competition again.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Later Executus!

Fonzey / Hamflaps / Gammonflaps signing out.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
GL Guys!
I'm sure you wont regret leaving this empty place.
Reply Quote
too bad to see you guys go. but at the same time there isnt much here to stay for anymore :) good luck and have fun on future realm!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Good luck guys <3
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Good luck peeps, sure u won't be the last to go.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Deliverance nooes i was a member in tbc i think on my warrior Saive XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]