Paladins in MoP - Ret spells, talents and glyphs.

90 Blood Elf Paladin
PCG
Hello forums. Being a lover of ret paladins I decided to show changes to Paladins in Mists of pandaria, concentrating on Retribution, talents and glyphs. I'll be making videos as the expansion goes along so look forward to hearing new tidbits of information.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOBE_eJafyE

Edit: A few notes I missed in the video.

Excorcism is instant cast. Art of war refreshes the cooldown.

Relics are unequippable.

Templars Verdict requires 3 holy power to be used.
Edited by Ryanlee on 07/04/2012 10:49 BST
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I love Ret Paladins in MoP. They feel much more like how they were in Lich King again. A huge improvement over the bingo in Cataclysm, it feels more controlled, effective, focused, determined, and with the relatively controlled instant self-healing from Flash of Light it keeps you from wasting HP on Word of Glory.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
cata's retribution paladins are perfectly described as ,,glass cannons''
but
in mop this looks to change , retri paladins look more like blood death knight's
selfless healing ,... lawl , epic , yes i saw the mana cost of flash of light
exo .... hmm .... rly rly nice , again big mana cost
... hmm , so much mana cost ..... i think we will start to see retri with int builds , considering sword of light regenerated 5% of TOTAL mana (yes , total , not base mana , but total mana ) every 2 secs...
hmm , retri has always had the problem of not being able to catch the enamy , but....but......steal of justice slows the enamy by 50% (6 sec) and burden of guild by another 50% (12 sec ,and consider u can cast judgement every 6 sec , with cata gear , even faster) .... so if these stack , and from what i see ,they do..... -100% movement speed for the enemy = retri's dream
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]