White item transmog

90 Blood Elf Mage
I think white level of gear should be allowed to transmog, i can understand legendary should not be transmoged but white gear? ^.- there are some quite nice white lvl items that are to be transmoged.

For example blood elf bandit mask which looks awesome, or add some stat on it :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Terokk's Mask

It's leather but still.. :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
True but only leather user can use it :D
Edited by Crazydam on 15/04/2012 00:34 BST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
I'm honestly surprised it hasn't been done already, since there is a lot of low level gear that is clearly designed for role-play purposes to some extent. The sets sold at the very first armour vendor in Eversong is a good example, catered specifically towards blood elves.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I, on the other hand, cannot understand legendaries. People put a ton of effort into getting those items, and now they are rotting in the bank. If it's truly just a matter of wanting them to stay special, well then remove the way to get them when the next expansion is released.

I don't see how that approach would be any different from what they've done with level 60/70 PVP gear transmog.
Reply Quote
62 Night Elf Death Knight
I dont see any reason why not. Would be very good for roleplaying.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
You do realise quoting with no text of your own is counted as spamming.

Like quoting your own post?

How stupid do you think we are.
Edited by Dottie on 15/04/2012 02:50 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
I, on the other hand, cannot understand legendaries. People put a ton of effort into getting those items, and now they are rotting in the bank. If it's truly just a matter of wanting them to stay special, well then remove the way to get them when the next expansion is released.

I don't see how that approach would be any different from what they've done with level 60/70 PVP gear transmog.

Most legendaries require look, not effort to gain. And frankly I'd get bored as !@#$ of seeing everybody running around with a legendary. I'm already long since bored of lolwrath staff.

As for whites, there really needs to be some restrictions. Example : My transmog set is already pushing the down-right silly barrier, but fighting in a winter costume with a foam sword?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin

Most legendaries require look, not effort to gain. And frankly I'd get bored as !@#$ of seeing everybody running around with a legendary. I'm already long since bored of lolwrath staff.

As for whites, there really needs to be some restrictions. Example : My transmog set is already pushing the down-right silly barrier, but fighting in a winter costume with a foam sword?

Nothing wrong with a winter costume imho, if players want a comedy look, complete with dual wielding fish, I don't see why they shouldn't.

p.s. You need to get yourself the glorious legs to go with that set :P
Edited by Utopía on 15/04/2012 11:15 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
15/04/2012 01:12Posted by Indiswe
I dont see any reason why not. Would be very good for roleplaying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I still wish Spider Splatter Mace will be available for transmog before any white items.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sandrene's Invisible Vest could be interesting. ;)

And yeah, I'd like if we could transmog white items as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I still wish Spider Splatter Mace will be available for transmog before any white items.

Haha nice
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior

Nothing wrong with a winter costume imho, if players want a comedy look, complete with dual wielding fish, I don't see why they shouldn't.

p.s. You need to get yourself the glorious legs to go with that set :P

Ever tried farming them?

And the lofty legs look better imo. Glorious legs are missing armour in the shin area, which leaves a gap from the legs to the boots. I like my legs and boots to fit together. Not to mention; a draenei has longer legs than most characters anyway.

Not sure if you can make any sense of that, but I know what I'm talking about :PEdit: lofty looks better in-game than it doe on the wow armoury. 2D armoury makes everything look crap, gief 3D armoury.
Edited by Miylee on 16/04/2012 03:14 BST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]