Topic [H] Intuition - Recruiting
Edited by Vîxen on 26/04/12 16:03 (BST)
Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.
We'll start out with some information about us. We are currently trying to build a community that goes beyond raiding and this is why we will accept everyone over lvl 80 to our guild. If you want to join then just whisper anyone ingame and you will get an invite.
For those interested in raiding, please read the next part of our introduction.
Our main goal is to progress as fast as we can the days we raid. We will be aiming for hardmodes as soon as our gear allows us too.
As a serious PvE guild, we need to keep our numbers within each class both high enough to comfortably raid with any setup necessary, but low enough to ensure fast smooth progression amongst our members. With this said, we really aim for specific numbers within each of our classes, so we will keep you updated on any positions available within each class.
However, should we be full on your class, still do not hesistate to send in an application.
Exceptional applications may always be considered, and will certainly be saved and later looked upon, should a position open up in the future.
Classes and speccs we are currently looking for:
Tanks : 1 Tank, preferebly a DK or Druid but anything will do.
Healers : 0
DPS : 1 Hunter, 1 Ele Sham or Balance Druid
We distribute loot via a loot council where a few select officers that are the Loot Council vote on who will receive the item while taking into account attendance, performance, degree of upgrade, and a prioritized "wish list" that each raider creates and submits. This system distributes loot with few issues/conflicts and also allows recruits to be eligible for upgrades. EXPECTATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- The ability to take onboard constructive criticism and to learn from your mistakes.
- You must have a stable computer and connection.
- You must have extensive raiding experience.
- You need to be able to keep 70% attendance.
- You must have extensive knowledge of your class and chosen spec.
- You must be social, mature and able to speak English.
- You must have good raiding attitude, no whining, drama and such.
- You must be able to be on standby without causing any kind of drama and whine.
- You must always come prepared for every single raid with consumables needed.
- You must be able to speak on Vent 3.0.1.
- You must be able to move out of fire and other bad stuff.
If you want more information whisper any of our officers ingame or visit www.intuition.forum24.se
Keep in mind that even if your class is posted as full there might be an open spot for a exceptional applicant! Guild Management of Intuition
Edited by Zrénak on 14/04/12 21:48 (BST)
if you can do 8/8 normal u can do 6/8hc given how easy they are