Suggested Transmog for Dwarf Pally?

90 Dwarf Paladin
When I hit 85 I'm gonna set my aims on gearing up as well as doing my transmog set has anyone got any suggestions of obtainable transmog items, Preferably a gold set but if you have any suggestions please say.

The title says dwarf because some sets that may look good on humans dont look too good on a dwarf :P
Reply Quote
you have lots of options, any of the paladin tier sets are good choices
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Crystal forge is good for dorf's

<------------------
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=877#.

t9 looks pretty sweet on dwarves and the helmet is beard friendly :P
Reply Quote
44 Dwarf Shaman
the helmet is beard friendly :P

A must for any dorf out there!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Savage Gladiator's Redemption set, take the helm off and substitute in Ornate Saronite Skullshield, add Truthbreaker Shield from TH intro quest and the boots that you buy with Crusader's Seals (Stanchions of Unseatable Power, I think they're called).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Because shoulderplates always are kinda big on dorfs, i think the lawlbringer set combined with Dawnsteel Shoulders is a good looking transmog.

Don't show ur helm, so ur beard can hang free in the wind when riding ur golden charger.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Beer keg?Serious note, T6 suites anyone :)
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Wazig, combining Lawbringer with anything else than Bananas on shoulders is a grave sin!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
You won't want to go too over the top when it comes to bulk, especially on the helmet and/or shoulders. Having more bulky items there makes you look like you're a kid that tried to put on his daddy's armour. Your best bet would be sets like season 4 (the one I'm wearing now) or T4. These armour sets have a very distinct look and a great attention to detail without looking ridiculously oversized. You could also mix things up a little by combining T4 and T13 (normal mode) pieces, they go very well together.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]