soloable raid mounts

(Locked)

90 Orc Death Knight
I've been these days gotten VoA & Onyxia to my weekly soloruns for the mounts, in addition to MC for legendaries.
I was thinking which ones of the raids with mount drop are soloable? Other than VoA (3 bosses), Onyxia, Attumen, Kael'thas (havent yet been able to kill him because of bugged Gravity-whatchamacallit spell).
Currently I'm at Sartharion to see if it even has a chance to be soloed. After that it's time to try Malygos.
90 Undead Rogue
http://www.wowhead.com/item=32458
90 Goblin Shaman
Sartharion is soloable as a DK.

Malygos is soloable

AQ40 is easy and has mount trash drops that you can only use in there

For kael'thas couldn't you either take him under the archways or simply use path of frost with glyph to reduce fall damage?

CoT hc if you don't already have it

UP hc is easy

VP and stonecore are both easy solos for a dk on normal. My shaman can do them with a struggle.

All that came to mind at this moment.

Edit to person above: he said kael'thas, I assume he means the raid as the 5man was easy to solo in wrath as most classes.

Edit to person just below.. he also said attumen
Edited by Raiju on 18/04/2012 17:22 BST
16 Worgen Mage
Attuman's mount in Karazan is easily soloable - I will hate you for ever if it drops for you tho having farmed for it for years now ;)

(Seriosuly tho good luck! personally I am begining to doubt it still drops tbh)
90 Blood Elf Warrior
It does still drop, a friend of mine got it a few weeks ago after many, many months of farming for it.
90 Night Elf Death Knight
(Seriosuly tho good luck! personally I am begining to doubt it still drops tbh)

It does :)
90 Orc Death Knight
tried sarth 3d for a few times, at best i got him down to 50% before the damage was too high ( didnt try as blood).
just finished malygos, pretty simple really.
AQ, got all bugs already.
For Kael, I've tried and got up to last phase, to about 25% or something, before I always get tossed to the air and fallen straight down. I've also tried keeping myself at the arc, but those beams really mess it up.
CoT, done ages ago.
UP, doing it every day I remember.
VP is easy yeah, same statement as the above.
Vortex pinnacle though, was pretty tough ( as a Frost, didnt try yet as Blood).
And yea, gotten the White bird from 5man Kael.
Attumen & Stratholme guy are on the hunt as well, no luck so far.
90 Orc Hunter
Alysrazor is soloable for the raven lord re-skin.
90 Orc Death Knight
hmm.. i've heard of mages being able to do it, not heard of anyone else really.

(BTW, Raven Lord also gotten, 1st run ^^)
1 Orc Mage
How does one solo sarth+3D?
90 Troll Druid
Don't forget Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth. You shall be definitelly able to solo Archavon and Emalon, Koralon is quite hard but soloable as well.
90 Orc Death Knight
Yea, VoA is pretty piece of cake if you count out the frost boss.
90 Blood Elf Priest
18/04/2012 18:58Posted by Allyscout

One does not simply solo Sarth 3D
86 Worgen Hunter
19/04/2012 16:36Posted by Cheeseberry

One does not simply solo Sarth 3D
Yeah you do. You totally do.
90 Orc Death Knight
oh please enlighten us
90 Goblin Mage
18/04/2012 18:08Posted by Paskimus
Alysrazor is soloable for the raven lord re-skin.

Only seen mage and shadowpriest do it. DK can too?
89 Gnome Death Knight
how come your having trouble with kt?

look at my crap gear, i just spec blood and the only trouble i have is with the mage disorientating me, random fall damage sucks but you can quickly recover from it with various self healing we have

if i can kill him with no real knowledge of blood im sure you could too with practice

as for voa, went there to see what i could solo, started on the easiest boss and the mount dropped, great success :P
Edited by Gripnukeloot on 20/04/2012 11:19 BST
90 Orc Death Knight
Yea, i can get Kael easily to the last phase, but once I get there, I usually survive one Gravity-thingie, second one blasts me too high while i'm avoiding his laser beams. I'm also using my dps gear in blood spec as i've sold my tank stuff a few months ago..
90 Night Elf Druid
The last phase in Kael is free kill, as long as you avoid the max hp reducing nether vapors there is nothing that can kill you in it. Also you can use the legendary staff to be immune to the disorient Kael does in phase 4 (as well as the one the mage add uses).
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]