How much is my guild worth?

(Locked)

85 Night Elf Warrior
Greetings everyone,
I was just wondering how much my guild is worth.

Level 25
1180 achievement points
Legendary staff Tarecgosa (Reward in-game Dragonwrath whelpling pet)
Guild Glory of the Cataclysm Raider (Reward: Reins of the Dark Phoenix mount)
And lots of cata guild run achievements (HC Ragnaros etc)

As my realm is pretty dead I want to transfer to an high-populated realm. Think I could get 200k gold for it?

Cheers
85 Night Elf Warrior
Yes of course. It should be: I want to transfer my warrior with the guild to an high-populated realm and then sell it.
85 Tauren Warrior
I think people would buy it for 200k yes, but its not like sticking it on the AH, on average I guess there might be less than 5 people per server that would buy it.
85 Night Elf Warrior
Ok, thanks Nomnom!
90 Goblin Shaman
A couple months ago a guildie sold his level 25 guild with no noteworthy achievements for 180k. No hc raiding, no tarecgosa (or any legendary i think) etc.
90 Human Paladin
i got alot of ekperience about guild likes you are the owner off: if your server is big you can get 300k gold for it if you are paitient: if not that big mayby around 225k:

(i got very bad english i am sorry for that)
85 Dwarf Warrior
I'll buy it for 150k.
85 Night Elf Warrior
i got alot of ekperience about guild likes you are the owner off: if your server is big you can get 300k gold for it if you are paitient: if not that big mayby around 225k:

(i got very bad english i am sorry for that)

Thanks. I have a 225k offer right now.
90 Night Elf Mage
VI
did you sell it
90 Human Warlock
i find it funny that people sell guilds for so cheap,

if you are going to sell a real company then it would be valued on an average
at aproximately four times its anual profits if i remember correctly
so if you guild can earn 5000 gold per week from the cash flow perk then it should be worth alot more than a few hundered thousand gold, it should be worth more like a million gold
however it does need active players to be earning so much gold.
but players dont seem to take members into account when it comes to selling or buying guilds.
and i do not think that achievements should be taken into account because if your guild already has the achievements, then that means there is less for players to do in the guild so realy a guild that has achieved everything should be worth less than one which is freshly turned level25 but thats just my opinion.

what i mean is,
just for example

if there was 3 guilds for sale, all have no players and all are level 25
one has no achievements, one has half the achievements and one has all of the achievements
i personaly would pay more for the one that has half of the achievements with discrepancy's towards wether the guild had all the classy achievements and the last available bank tab or not.
Edited by Ronjambo on 30/05/2012 14:15 BST
80 Night Elf Druid
If you haven't sold your guild yet, and you're still interested, catch me on Skype

Skype - GM.Isiliden
85 Night Elf Death Knight
As you can imagine, *any* level 25 guild represents something like 12-18months of elapsed time playing wow from at least a couple of dozen regular wow players.

Its a hell of a lot of crystallised played time. Compared to this the actual gold-cost of the bank tabs is minimal in terms of the player effort needed to create the gold.

Would I pay 200K for one? No. but that's just me :)
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]