Topic Guild <<Band of Iron>> - Guild Ranks
1. The rank "Recruit" is for new invites
2. The rank "Member" is for guildies who have been a recruit for a period of time (to be decided), and who have shown that they are trustworthy comrades who fit in with our guild etiquette (more of which later).
3. The rank "Veteran" is for Members who have conspicuously contributed to the guild - for example, organizing guild events (dungeons and raids), doing guild challenges, being active in guild events, and in guild chat. Excellent role-play is a conspicuous contribution.
4. The rank "Raider" is for Veterans who regularly attend guild raids.
Benefits of rank:
1. Recruits may participate in guild chat. They may repair at the guild's expense up to 50g/day
2. Members may additionally withdraw one item/day from the guild bank tab, and may invite new recruits to the guild
3. Veterans may additionally withdraw a further 4 items/day, may repair at up to 100g/day and may promote recruits to members once they fulfill the requirements of that rank.
4. Raiders may additionally withdraw a further 5 items/day
Maintenance of rank
1. Recruits who don't log on for six months risk being removed from the guild.
2. Members who don't log on for four months will be ranked as Recruits.
3. Veterans who don't log on for two months, or who haven't contributed conspicuously for two months, will be ranked as Members.
4. The Raider rank requires a special committment to maintain. We expect our raiders to sign up for at least 50% of the raids they are invited to, and to always turn up to raids they have signed up for. Of course, we recognise that there may be special circumstances, and we will take these into account. Raiders who find that they no longer have the time for raiding will be ranked as Veterans. As our lives change, players who were previously able to raid will find they no longer have the time, and vice versa. The Raider rank is intended for those who can currently raid, and Veterans will be popping into and out of it as their circumstances dictate.
A note on characters.
Of course, each player may have several characters. However I wish to treat each character separately on their own merits, so for instance I won't promote "MikesAlt" to Veteran just because "Mike" is a Veteran.
The bank tab is for the benefit of all:
1. Only deposit what will help your fellow guildies. If there are already several stacks of an item, your comrades probably don't need another. With blue and purple equipment raining down from the heavens upon Azeroth, few people will need ordinary green or white armour or weapons.
2. No grey items, please. Sell them to a vendor and contribute the gold, if you like.
3. Feel free to withdraw what you need for right now.Guild etiquette:
The good name of the guild is dependent on the good name of our trusted comrades:
1. Our members are self-reliant
2. Our members are honest
3. Our members are friendly, respectful and courteous to all.
4. Have fun!