Android WoW Armory application problem

90 Tauren Druid
Hi,
since last update of application I can't create auctions.
I'm getting message: The armory encountered an error handling this request.
Canceling or bidding auctions is no problem.
I'm using SGS2 with ICS. Anybody having same problem?
Thanks.
Reply Quote
yes, im having the very same problem after getting the update the other day :-S Highly annoying >_<. Phone: HTC Gratia
Reply Quote
82 Human Mage
i just got it , it looked great................. but after i payed the 2.99 euros , it all went pairshaped i cant create auctions , phone htc desire HD
Reply Quote
- CS
85 Draenei Paladin
Try uninstalling, and then reinstalling
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I got the same problem in the morning after updating the app.

I tried uninstalling, reinstalling, clearing app cache etc, nothing fixed it.

Problem still persists, a whole day has passed, it seems nobody cares. This coupled with the web based AH problems make it seem a very expensive subscription fee...
Reply Quote
I have the same problem after recent update. I have cleared cache, reinstalled, but still cannot use the AH facility.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Hi there,

We're aware that the Android Mobile Armory application doesn't seem to work correctly after the latest Android update, this is currently being investigated by our mobile team and hopefully it should be working again soon.

We'll let you know as soon as we get any updates on this.
Reply Quote
35 Blood Elf Mage
Idem here, LG Optimus One,.
Tried re-installing, but problem still there.
Reply Quote
58 Goblin Death Knight
Why don't you perform a rollback for the time being?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Being a developer myself, I find this lack of swift reaction on an elephant-sized problem quite offending.
Reply Quote
Indeed how can this not be tested? We are paying for this functionality on a monthly basis. Hopefully this will be fixed soon and blizzard comes with a proper compensation.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
+1, Having the same issue, I'm with SGS2 with 2.3 android.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Any progress with investigation? Can you give us ETA of repaired application? It's payed service and it's not working... I know there's web-based auction house, but I'm not always on computer...
Reply Quote
Customer Service
I'm afraid that we are unable to provide any ETA's but this is a high priority for our mobile development team right now. The only update I have is that the issue only appears to be affecting European users, but I'm fully in the loop now so if there's anything else I can share then I will be sure to do so here in this thread.

We apologise for the inconvenience this is causing for all of the mobile auctioneers out there.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Its been long enough now...the old version before update worked fine with latest android version on my phone...Why can't the old version be linked or a full roll back ?
This is very poor customer service indeed.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
I have to agree with Ooch and as a Software developer myself, if you have introduced a breaking change into production that can not be resolved within a few hours then best practice is to roll back and continue your investigation in the QA environments. Production is not the environment to be investigating bugs.

This is now day 3 and I don't have access to a service I am paying for. How many more days will this continue before you either roll back or offer a refund for this months sub.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Seemingly the Android customer base is so small... almost invisible.
Reply Quote
Customer Service
Morning everyone.

Could you please re-test this now? If it still does not work for you, please post on the Battle.net address that is experiencing the issue with the name of an item that causes the error message to appear.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hi Natryndon. I tested this out this morning with multiple items on multiple different realms as all seems to be operational again.

Thanks
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Posting auctions now works. Thank you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]