The Best Place in Wow

85 Human Rogue
Ok so recently this thread was created http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3724272736?page=1 : The Most Annoying Place in Wow.
So i decided to make an opposite thread and here you have it :) What's the best place in wow in ur opinion ?
For me it would be stormwind, can't get enough of dueling, auction house, vendors everywhere and an artistic city.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Nagrand.
Edited by Ergar on 22/04/2012 18:48 BST
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Teldrassil.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Wotlk days : Dalaran
Now ?Hmmmm, i'd say Firelands =) amazing arts
Reply Quote
88 Undead Rogue
Gilneas or Grizzly Hills for terms of looks.

Duskwood for atmosphere
Reply Quote
66 Blood Elf Rogue
Hellfire Peninsula. The time I spent questing there in the ironman challenge was the best time I have ever had in WoW. I know from the other thread that a lot of people hate it, but it's epic in my eyes. Also, Fel Reavers are awesome.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
22/04/2012 21:08Posted by Jests
Hellfire Peninsula. The time I spent questing there in the ironman challenge was the best time I have ever had in WoW. I know from the other thread that a lot of people hate it, but it's epic in my eyes. Also, Fel Reavers are awesome.

+1 there :) Hellfire peninsula was also one of my favorite places before cata =) New gear, easy quests, epic environment...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Wotlk : Icecrown. The best place to farm and do daily quests. And the most epicly raid of all the times ICC.

Cata: Hmm, I like Tol Barad area and for PvP and for Raid and for the quests there.So yeah Tol Barad :D
Reply Quote
49 Draenei Shaman
Duskwood ,
if I can add raid then karazhan

It all has that eerie feel to it
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Still like sitting at the balcony of BWL :P
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ooh there are so many places I love!

- Teldrassil / Darnassus
- Eversong Woods / Silvermoon City
- Undercity
- Uldum
- Zangarmarsh
- Sholazar Basin (<3)
- Icecrown
- Grizzly Hills

If I can also list some dungeons...

- Shadowfang Keep
- Halls of Reflection, Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron
- Icecrown Citadel
- Blackwing Descent
- Magisters' Terrace
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
My favourite area is Forge of Souls. It's actually quite remarkable when you look at it, a huge open cavern with heavy metal paths hanging from huge chains with no real explanation of why it's there, other than to look very vast and ominous.

Storm Peaks also has some fantastic features. Flying past Terrace of the Makers can be quite spectacular and there's also some kind of huge gear mechanism built inside a mountain that you can fly around inside.

I tend to prefer spookier places though. I love spooky things.
Edited by Industria on 23/04/2012 15:52 BST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Karazhan.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Priest
Upside down Sinners.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Stranglethorn Vale :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
It USED to be Southshore, thank you very much Blizzard.

Now it's Dalaran. I love that city. It has everything, it's small, is full of life and details that other cities can't match. You can actually go windowshopping in Dalaran. Never had lag in there. That it's pretty much centered dead in the middle of Northrend helps make it a very convenient location and center.

Dalaran rarely gets the love it deserves, mostly because of "Lagaran". I've never lagged there, and I played heavily during the LK period. Not sure what the fuss is about.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
Gotta agree WOTLK days : ICC
Cata days : Hmmm idk, Orgrimmar, it's more badass than ever :>
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Vanilla = Silithus

TBC = Zangarmarsh

WotLK = Storm Peaks (the area around Ulduar)

Cata = Deepholm
Reply Quote
Vanilla I loved the Plaguelands, I really dig the Lich King stories and it was made even more awesome when Naxx was floating above it.

TBC: Nagrand, I loved the visuals and the Orc storylines there were cool.

WotLK: Icecrown. Arthas seat of power was incredible, I loved the zoning areas and the lore and I didnt even mind the daily zones either.

Cata: The revamped Orgrimmar is kickass, I love what the new Warchief has done with the place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]