Topic 1,000 things we've learnt from WOW over the years!
Edited by Évíl on 30/04/12 23:35 (BST)
Can we get to a 1,000? I highly doubt it but just do it as many times as you want whether it's factual, funny, or what-ever just make sure its related to World of Warcraft :)..... here we go.
1) You can be born to be a hero, but at the end of the day your gonna turn evil...
2) There must always be a Lich King
5) That the Horde accepts an incompetent jerk as their Warchief, follows him during an entire expansion based on war and destruction only to despose of him when they find out Thrall can't be no aspect no more since for some random reason the aspects went Cartman style and screwed over Azeroth.
Edited by Surnajam on 01/05/12 00:57 (BST)
6) Your class is so underpowered, and other classes are so overpowered, and you wish blizzard would balance the game
7) blizzard has balanced the game, but your class feels like every other class. you want classes to be unique again like you remember them
8) blizzard should respond to its paying customers because the customer is always right
edit: number changes
12) Goblin vendors got the best deals. Anywhere.
13) Blacksmiths make TONS of gold.
14) Death is only a setback.
15) Magic comes in different colors.
16) You can only yell for so far away, but you can whisper across continents\worlds.
Edited by Deamooha on 01/05/12 09:22 (BST)
23. Accidentally dismounting in mid-flight is a killer. Literally.
24. You always forget to put a Parachute on your cloak until it's too late.
25. Your bubble is always on cooldown at the worst possible time.
26. Slowfall/Levitate should always be on your action bar when you're traveling around.