You should edit this Blizzard :) - Arena Pass Related

(Locked)

Community
26/04/2012 18:14Posted by Recycle
Will this really be upon the minute we upgrade our accounts, or later on during the expansion? Any information about this would be highly appreciated!

Sorry to come back to this so late. But I just wanted to let you know that we plan to have the level 90 realm up as soon as possible after the release of Mists of Pandaria, it may even be accessible within weeks after the release but this is not guaranteed.

"What does this mean for me?" you might ask, well this means that you may be able to access the Mists Arena Pass realm and get the epic PvP gear long before it is possible to have close to the same level of gear on the live realms. So you may be able to have access to the best PvP gear on the Arena Pass realm before most people will even have any on the live realms. :O
85 Human Warrior
never give up because nAKATOIR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swag
85 Blood Elf Warrior
Sorry to come back to this so late. But I just wanted to let you know that we plan to have the level 90 realm up as soon as possible after the release of Mists of Pandaria, it may even be accessible within weeks after the release but this is not guaranteed.

"What does this mean for me?" you might ask, well this means that you may be able to access the Mists Arena Pass realm and get the epic PvP gear long before it is possible to have close to the same level of gear on the live realms. So you may be able to have access to the best PvP gear on the Arena Pass realm before most people will even have any on the live realms. :O

I know Blues get a lot of flak from the community, most of it undeserved, but hats off to you Nakatoir. Dealing with the PvP crowd isn't easy and you do it with aplomb AND keep us whiny people satisfied with info :)
hej hej hej hej
87 Gnome Death Knight
Well I want to know why the arena pass is exactly the same as last year? My friends and I are dissapointed to be playing in out of date gear. The fun of arena pass is gearing up characters and see what they are like in the best gear. We all feel a bit ripped off tbh
60 Blood Elf Paladin
never give up because nAKATOIR IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swag
swag approved
02/05/2012 06:02Posted by Companero
Well I want to know why the arena pass is exactly the same as last year? My friends and I are dissapointed to be playing in out of date gear. The fun of arena pass is gearing up characters and see what they are like in the best gear. We all feel a bit ripped off tbh

Seconded.

According to some explanations - it's because Blizzard view Season 9 as the most generally-balanced season. But at the same time; they didn't state anything to this effect when they were hoping to capitalise on the event. I, for one, would have said no if I knew it was an exact replica of last year's.

Oh well, I suppose.
85 Goblin Warlock
S9 didn't have legendary daggers or staff, no ridiculous PvE weapons or trinkets (bar from Unheeded warning for ferals which got nerfed appropriately and possibly mage mastery trinket? But meh...).

Wonder why this is deemed as the most generally balanced season of Cata. Hmmm...
90 Human Priest
colour of the gear not important, to win or lose based on skill is!

like the above post says....at the start of the live season we had players with hero pve weapons and trinkets that cut into 4700 res like you was naked. ( ok not very start )

the arena pass is tried and tested gear giving all players the same chance
85 Undead Priest
S9 didn't have legendary daggers or staff, no ridiculous PvE weapons or trinkets (bar from Unheeded warning for ferals which got nerfed appropriately and possibly mage mastery trinket? But meh...).

Wonder why this is deemed as the most generally balanced season of Cata. Hmmm...

Because even though being worse than probably any other season in WoW (besides s5) outside of cata, it was still not as bad as S10 and S11.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]