Topic <Bound in Blood level 25 (H)> is recruiting!!!
Edited by Siniq on 14/02/13 23:03 (GMT)
Bound in Blood is recruiting!!!!
Currently 6/6 MSV missed the guild achi hence the recruitment thread!
What we offer!
- A helpful, stable and friendly environment, a place to enjoy your time online and enjoy the banter.
- We have ts3 server which is open for all members to use, whether being social, grouping or raiding, we ask that you keep off certain channels when events such as raids take place!
- We have a website www.boundinblood.org
- We offer support and we will help in any we can be it quests/info/dungeons and whatever.
- We have a great guild bank full of gems/enchants/trade skills mats/greens/blues for leveling and much more.
1 Tank : Warrior/Paladin (a decent os is an advantage)
1 Healer : Disc/Holy Priest, Resto Shaman (must have a workable os).
2 DPS : Shadowpriest, Boomkin (we hope for a min of 60k dps).
Although even if your class isn't here feel free to talk to us about it, we can try to be flexible.
Be prepared - know the tactics, watch the videos!
You know your role!
You are commited and can maintain a near perfect attendace.
Raid days and times!
20:45 (for inv) 21:00 - 23:00 Weds/thurs/monday with optional day being on sunday.
Speak in game or check out or site
Edited by Siniq on 29/10/12 09:19 (GMT)
Buongiorno a te!
We are still looking for players of any level/class as socials and raiders do above please, those that apply on the forums after doing so please do /who Bound in Blood and whisper any members to ask to speak to myself, or Zwifty, or Devisto and Tokten. That's the officers team and any of them can help you with news on application and raid team status and any other info!
Give geared and committed priest or pala healer for raid team please so we can get going, we're currently flexible on raid schedule but usually it's Thursdays and Mondays 20:30- 23:30
W/ in game any of the officers and check out our web page and apply there please
If you're a dps and struggling to raid, why not re-roll a healer and get some end game action in???
Updated, we need people ASAP to try and catch up with content (normal) before the next patch is released even though it's a hard task it's our aim.
However 5.2 we would like to be at the forefront and aim for heroic kills!