Level 80 Twinks

80 Orc Death Knight
Hello there, my name is Shadowmourne, after the Legendary Axe from the ICC questchain.
I've been twinking at level 70 for ages on Azzinoth - Frostwhisper, my 70 Death Knight.
Now I have decided besides achievement farming on him, I also wanted to get another Legendary DK twink. Although getting the glaive set on Azzi took me over 1,5 year, I never gave up hope.
Now, I'm going for Shadowmourne, but it seems it's going to be tough as there seem to be so many people playing these days, unaware of what ICC really stands for. What the previous expansion endgame really was like.
Therefore, I'm looking for other level 80 twinks, who have the same goal as me: enjoy a level 80 character in PvP AND PvE while trying to achieve certain things.
My question for you all is: Is there a decent level 80 twinking guild out there who can help me on my quest towards obtaining the one and only almight Shadowmourne? Is there any guild that still does weekly ICC HC runs?
If you can help me - or you know someone - feel free to respond or talk to me ingame.

May our long lost brothers in arms who have died while fighting for what they believed in, for the safety of our people and those of the Alliance, strenghten your souls, so that no scourge will ever shall rule our world again and making our true allies into our most feared enemies. May our guardian angels rest in peace, we shall never forget. We never shall..forget. Bless you, Arthas.

Shadowmourne / Azzinoth - Frostwhisper PvP
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwhisper/Shadowmourne/advanced
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwhisper/Azzinoth/advanced
Edited by Shadowmourne on 25/05/2012 22:55 BST
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Priest
Now i don't doubt that there's 80 twinks, BUT i do doubt that you'll have many followers, rare to find 80 twinks, Very rare indeedy.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Warrior
If you need someone to play with, we got a nice 80 twink guild on our realm
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
What Chakotay said.

We are currently not enough to go 25man ICCs, but will be!
<Atleast we had Stables> is a guild on Grim Batol Alliance always recruiting new twinks to join us.

Drustixz Herald of the Titans
<Atleast we had Stables>
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
I'm happy to join you Shadowmourne!
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
D:
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ghostlands server doesnt have a 80twink guild :/, i need one
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hmm seems interesting im in for leveling a cahr with a twink guild on any realm any offer to take me?!
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
this guy is good.

he was FC during glorydays of "the dream team" undefetable 70 rbg team.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Hi Shadowmourne. We have a level 80 twink guild on Tarren Mill called We are Legendary. Currently we are recruiting for raids, rBG's and arenas. You can check out theofficialfrixxy's channel on youtube for our recruitment video "The new 80 twink". We like to help our non 80 members to get to level 80 and get the best gear for them(PvE only atm). So if you want to talk you can add my email and we can talk by real id(sencer.suer@gmail.com).
Edited by Mahluk on 02/10/2012 19:15 BST
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Death Knight
I'll be happy to raid as a lvl 80, This is my twink i have ICC gear and HC bryntroll :D
Reply Quote
80 Troll Death Knight
Hello, I am very interested of these twinking guilds, I am a twink myself, are any of these guilds still up and recruiting?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If somone of you are still looking for more join my guild at Grim Batol.

''Elder Heroes''

Our members are active and we just created this guild.
We are getting really close to start raiding :) pure 80 styre ofc.

In PvP you can do whatever you want.

-Elróndir (PvP Master)
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Death Knight
Are any of you guys still recruiting? I happen to have the same objective as Shadowmourne (who wouldn't, given the opportunity, right?), though still working my way to level 80, so a twinking guild would really come in handy. Either that or the possibility to do cross-realm raids via battle tag invites.
So if anybody out there fancies helping a somewhat selfish elfish death knight, feel free to answer =D
Reply Quote
<Atleast we had Stables> is a guild on Grim Batol Alliance always recruiting new twinks to join us.

Are you guys still active?
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
Hi 80 twink here fairly active, love to do bgs and raids with you, add my battleid if interested, Mummat#2331
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
hey I've had almost every 80 twink class there can be , but its been a while so im rusty , is 80 prot paladins still the best soling class? and anyone know if there is a vengeance cap?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Hello Shadowmourne.

I myself, went into the 80 twinking side. I'd spent ages as a 70 twink being the best on my server at the time, then decided there was nothing else to do so levelled.

There are PLENTY of 80 twinks they're just spread between factions and realms. Nowdays, more and more people are going 80 and what with the gear from Cata / MoP It's all easier to be the best geared.

It took me a lifetime to get my warrior to where it is, However it's done. I'm missing 4 items for BiS 1 from ICC 25 HC, 3 from RS 25 HC. I have Shadowmourne and it took SO long, The infusions were a nightmare and farming the shards was a pain as people just saw it as what it was, a boost.

I bid you all the best with your farming and if you stick to it, I have the utmost of respect for you.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/chamber-of-aspects/Twinksta/simple

Feel free to drop me a mail, Message or something if you need anything. - If you manage to find this PvP guild and such, Let me know!

Cheers,
Twinksta.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]