Fansite Beta Key Giveaways

(Locked)

Community
In preparation for unveiling the lost continent hidden in the mists, our European fansites are now offering you the chance to join them in Pandaria, to take part in the Mists of Pandaria beta test.

We've provided them each with a healthy stash of beta access slots, so if you want to improve your chances of getting into the beta, check your favourite fansites to read up on their contests. You can find a list of current giveaways below:

GosuGamers
CONTEST: Enter our contests to join the giveaway for 100 Mists of Pandaria beta keys!
Details: We have received 100 keys from Blizzard, and can now present to you the various ways for you to get a hold of a key!
Start Date: June 27
End Date: July 7
Keys: 100

Battlenet.pl
Wygraj dostęp do bety Mists of Pandaria #2
Details: Just fill out a form with your name, last name and Battle.net account!
Start Date: June 29
End Date: July 6
Keys: 25

<Links to other languages sweepstakes threads>

German: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/forum/topic/4309855542
French: http://eu.battle.net/wow/fr/forum/topic/4551607953
Spanish: http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/forum/topic/4211086949#1
Portuguese: http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/forum/topic/4309705683#1
Italian: http://eu.battle.net/wow/it/forum/topic/4211607637#1

We'll constantly be updating this list, so keep checking back!

Disclaimer: Blizzard Entertainment is not participating in the organization of these contests or sweepstakes.
Edited by Takralus on 03/07/2012 10:41 BST
85 Night Elf Hunter
instead to give beta key to people who opt in and they are loyal customers....
90 Human Paladin
Snypé, please keep in mind that fansites also wants to run some kind of Beta Giveaway. We also have community that we run, and they are also loyal customer and visitors, and I love to make them happy by running this Fansite Giveaway contest.

We also want to give our visitors Beta Keys for Mists of Pandaria, and in the end all credits will go to Blizzard and Fansite.
85 Night Elf Hunter
the problem is ... me paying the subscription to WoW by 2 years , just bought Diablo 3 with money and not annual pass and also Sc2 attached on my account i need to go beggin on forums and fansites for a chance to test the next expansion is pathetic

meanwhile the fansites and famous youtubers get tons of beta keys to give away in contest just to raise theyr internet fame

speechless and disappointed at the same time when i saw this post
Edited by Snypé on 29/05/2012 17:28 BST
85 Troll Druid
whiners are wieners
90 Tauren Druid
Forum Guidelines - Please Read
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/816711831
Post in English, and English only

Moderators need to be able to read everything you write to make sure it's not unsuitable for the forums. If we can't, we have to assume the worst and consider the post a breach of the forum guidelines. Posts not in English are subject to deletion.
Note: an extra version in English is not good enough, as a moderator can't verify that the non-English text is the same as the English one.
Edited by Treeroy on 29/05/2012 16:55 BST
90 Undead Rogue
i don't like beta, i rather discover and play when everything is live
90 Worgen Druid
Where's Holland?
90 Night Elf Druid
the problem is ... me paying the subscription to WoW by 2 years , just bought Diablo 3 with money and not annual pass and also Sc2 attached on my account i need to go beggin on forums and fansites for a chance to test the next expansion is pathetic

meanwhile the fansites and famous youtubers get tons of beta keys to give away in contest just to raise theyr internet fame

speechless and disappointed at the same time when i saw this post

The problem is all you entitled little whiners.

Blizzard does not owe you anything. You paid for their games, you get to play their games. The deal was observed by both sides, nobody owes nothing.

Beta access is not a privilege, and it's not early access to the game.
85 Night Elf Hunter
29/05/2012 19:01Posted by Feydakin
Beta access is not a privilege, and it's not early access to the game

Then why it is a privilege for websites and famous youtubers?
90 Human Paladin
29/05/2012 19:23Posted by Snypé
Beta access is not a privilege, and it's not early access to the game

Then why it is a privilege for websites and famous youtubers?

I think maybe because we put too much efforts in making the news to spread to our community ? :)

Like i have 7 hours to work my normal Job for what I am payed, next 7 hours are working on wow-serbia.com, diablo.rs and starcraft.rs site, moderate my forum, and catch all news that are happening about Blizzard Games.

After all this I have 3 Hours to play some of the game, or have social life with my Fiance or Friends... Next 7 hours are for nice sleep.

In Sunday I don't work I just sit in the Cáfe & Café Gambini or making barbecue.

Anyway, this is one of the reason why do we get 150 beta keys, that we gonna give our community / visitors. Because they expect it from our site that is in the Fansite program.
Fansite Program gives you privileges to get those beta keys, and other benefits...

BTW Snypé, I am willing to give you Beta Access, just contact me over my site contact page :P
90 Troll Hunter
I already entered the English, Serbian and all 3 German sweeptakers...

My Russian is very rusty, but i will enter it as well if i have to.

It is still kind of sad that we have to jump hoops for a beta key while the Annual pass holders get a free ride...

I hope i am lucky enough for 1 key, that is all i need ;(
90 Troll Hunter
29/05/2012 21:32Posted by Stiven
BTW Snypé, I am willing to give you Beta Access, just contact me over my site contact page :P

Dude!!! I would kill for a key. Too bad i have no luck and have to wait for Sweettakers :S

You wouldn't happen to have 1 spare lying around? ;D
Edited by Monkylord on 30/05/2012 08:44 BST
85 Night Elf Hunter
29/05/2012 21:32Posted by Stiven

let me know your site name , appreciated!
Edited by Snypé on 30/05/2012 05:44 BST
85 Blood Elf Priest
I have Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Diablo 2 and Wow with all the expansions and active subscribtion, still I've never got in to any beta Blizzard has ever made through opt in, I got into Diablo beta from a website. Then I can only enter the first website's giveaway as I am no serbian, german or russian. Thanks blizz.
30/05/2012 05:41Posted by Snypé

let me know your site name , appreciated!

Or you could read his entire post and find out for yourself.
90 Troll Hunter
30/05/2012 06:40Posted by Pulasma
I have Starcraft 2, Diablo 3, Diablo 2 and Wow with all the expansions and active subscribtion, still I've never got in to any beta Blizzard has ever made through opt in, I got into Diablo beta from a website. Then I can only enter the first website's giveaway as I am no serbian, german or russian. Thanks blizz.
I'm sure few more waves of beta keys will be available soon.
Edited by Ellendway on 30/05/2012 10:22 BST
85 Undead Warlock
I've been playing this game for the last five years or so. I'm hoping I'm lucky enough to get in, since I'm not doing anything for the next three and a half months which means I would actually have plenty of time to test the beta. Never bothered to opt in before since I haven't had the same amount of time that I have at the moment.(Generally I'd rather have some with plenty of time testing the product)

- anyways.. since it's very unlikely that I'm actually lucky enough to get in (either through fan-site or through opt in - I wasn't able to buy the annual pass since I wasn't eighteen at the time) - well where were I, since it's very unlikely I get in I'm still glad blizz decided to give out free keys to the fansites since I've never really thought of joining a fansite I now had a chance to do so ;)

Anyways have fun all, and good luck with winning a beta key. - But please if you are lucky enough to win a key - please use it properly so that MoP once it hit lives will be as balanced and less buggy as possible; report bugs and so on, don't forget having fun though :D
85 Undead Warlock
30/05/2012 10:22Posted by Ellendway
I'm sure few more waves of beta keys will be available soon.

I agree with Pulasma that it's kinda unfair that people who speaks serbian, german and/or russian should have larger chances on getting in to the beta than everyone else. Anyways there is nothing we can do about it...

To: Ellendway: I'm also pretty sure we'll see a few more waves of beta keys, but there won't be many keys avaible in each wave since there's alrdy so many people in the beta due to annual pass.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]