How to get to Gilneas

(Locked)

Can someone please tell me how to get to Gilneas from say stormwind? Just bugging me to find out! Cheers
90 Gnome Mage
Fly. It's south of Silverpine Forest.

There's nothing there, though.
90 Worgen Druid
Closest flightpoint would be Hillsbrad I think.
Then you follow the road west into silverpine, minding the forsaken checkpoint when you get to the Silverpine border, and once in Silverpine you head southwest and you'll find the Gilnean wall there.
90 Worgen Druid
Hitch a ride on the top of the Grom'gol to Tirisfal Zeppelin, then fly south
2 Troll Priest
Then you follow the road west into silverpine, minding the forsaken checkpoint when you get to the Silverpine border, and once in Silverpine you head southwest and you'll find the Gilnean wall there.

LOL You forgot the most obvious way, also the fastest way and also the easiest way....... Make a lv 1 worgen, he can even join a guild at lv 1 and if it’s a high leveled guild use the summon group guild perk to have people come to Gilneas. You have to try this u already know the guild name u will join, make the lv 1 worgen, whisper friend in guild to send guild invite. Then join, and try to invite a lv 5 to lv 10 non worgen to come see the city before it fades out at lv 12 to 14
90 Blood Elf Paladin

There's no alliance flight point in Hillsbrad since Cataclysm
90 Human Warlock
The closest is probably Chillwind camp or that place in the middle of Arathi.

Using the Guild perk won't work as they are in an instanced area. Like you can't get teleported out of it.

Unless you mean "The Battle for Gilneas" Battleground and you join that via the Random Battleground or look for the Worgen wandering around Stormwind or the Undead wandering round Orgrimmar.
Edited by Dottie on 05/06/2012 08:31 BST
85 Blood Elf Rogue
LOL You forgot the most obvious way, also the fastest way and also the easiest way....... Make a lv 1 worgen, he can even join a guild at lv 1 and if it’s a high leveled guild use the summon group guild perk to have people come to Gilneas. You have to try this u already know the guild name u will join, make the lv 1 worgen, whisper friend in guild to send guild invite. Then join, and try to invite a lv 5 to lv 10 non worgen to come see the city before it fades out at lv 12 to 14

The level 1 will be in a different phase actually. So the rest of the group will not be able to see the city full of NPCs. At best they will be teleported to the empty city that it is right now.
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]