Topic Recruiting a tank!
Awkward Silence, 6/8 hc DS, recently transfered here from Lightning's Blade, is recruiting a reliable, experienced and good geared tank for further progress.
Preferably a warrior.
We're a raiding/pvp/social guild :)
Our raiding days are: Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday, 7-11 pm server time.
Feel free to whisper me in game if you're interested or apply on our forum.
85 Troll Warrior
I am looking for a new home for my healing priest (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/darkspear/Tallpoppy/advanced). I've been around since Vanilla as a active raiding player and made this char at the end of TBC and started raiding in WOTLK.
My previous guild (10M) has stagnated and they no longer have enough players to raid weekly. Although I feel at home there socially, I have lost almost all of my motivation to play the game due to so many of the good players leaving and being stuck with some less skilled players most of the time mixed with not knowing if i will raid that day or not. I decided that I wanted to try to find a guild, be it on my server or another, ally or horde to raid the rest of the dragonsoul content and for raiding in mists of pandaria
So, what am I looking for then?
* Focus on raiding and progression (10M)
* No overly social bull!@#$ like having to be on for more than raiding/guildevents or getting kicked (It's a game, not a chatroom)
* Dramafree mostly (nerdraging is acceptable)
* Firm guild- and raidleading (make rules, follow them through)
* Motivated and wipe-immune fellow players (provided wipes are there to learn and not due to people repeatedly making the same mistakes and not spoken to or learning from mistakes)
* Guildrepairs for raids
* Fair loot rules that dont prioritize veteran guild members
What can I bring?
* Good, positive and mature attitude
* Wipe-immunity during progression (mostly :P)
* Prepared for raids (flasks, food ...)
* Knowing my main spec and offspec inside out
* Dramafree and always talk to an officer first if I have any concerns or remarks
* Competitive in nature but can be laid-back too, adjusting to circumstances
* interest in older raid content (i want the heroic paladin transmorg set from t11 so badly)
When am I available for raids?
* Monday 20:00 - 24:00
* Tuesday 19:00 - 24:00
* Wednesday 19:00 - 24:00
* Thursday 19:00 - 24:00
* Friday 19:00 - 24:00 - ... (with some exceptions as in not being available)
* would prefer to only raid 4 times a week maximum- ...
I will consider all offers and then will decide by the 28th of June at the latest
Post any offers on this thread or contact me on darkspear!
If you should have any questions, feel free to ask !
Contact me as soon as you see this!
Here on in game or on our vent ;)