Rhinestone Sunglasses - Very Rare Jewelcrafting Recipe

Hi there,

I am in dire want of the [Rhinestone Sunglasses], recently added into the game in 4.3.3, they are inexpensive to make, but the pattern is near enough impossible to get. However, not totally impossible! I am convinced someone on Defias MUST have this pattern, and so i'm offering a 1,000 gold finders fee for the person who can find me a crafter!

Hoping someone can help!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am not entirely sure they were added in fact. But if I am wrong, I would also love a crafter for them.

Edit : i stand corrected, this pattern is indeed avaliable ingame now.
Edited by Nylest on 02/06/2012 16:31 BST
Reply Quote
They have been added, I have seen proof via an armory profile. They exist my dear Blood Elf, and we must find them.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I agree, they must be found, and we must be brilliant and radiant as a result.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
• Xariona Dragonkin 88 (Rare Elite) Deepholm Extremely Low
• Poseidus Beast 81 (Rare) Vashj'ir Extremely Low
• Mobus <The Crushing Tide> Beast 88 (Rare Elite) Vashj'ir Extremely Low
• Julak-Doom <The Eye of Zor> Giant 88 (Rare Elite) Twilight Highlands Extremely Low
• Garr Elemental 88 (Rare Elite) Mount Hyjal Extremely Low
• Akma'hat <Dirge of the Eternal Sands> Humanoid 88 (Rare Elite) Uldum Extremely Low
According to a comment on wowhead these are the ones who are supposed to drop the recipe.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
HELL YEAH. I'll chip in and up the reward too, providing they can be transmogified of course.

Can confirm that the pattern is ingame (patch 4.3.3)
A fellow guildy showed/linked it to me, he told me it dropped from Xariona in Deepholm.

- comment on WoWhead
Edited by Magistrix on 02/06/2012 19:43 BST
Reply Quote
They can be transmogrified. Originally recipe!

And Magistrix, they were originally common quality, (Same as the top hat) but are now superior, which suggests to me they've been changed so that they can be transmogged! :)

Relatively easy to make, ingredients are inexpensive.
Reply Quote
They can be transmogrified. Originally recipe!

And Magistrix, they were originally common quality, (Same as the top hat) but are now superior, which suggests to me they've been changed so that they can be transmogged! :)

Relatively easy to make, ingredients are inexpensive.

I'm afraid for transmogrification they must also have primary stats upon them (Str, Int, Stam, etc), or else my dear Nylest would have transmogrified her Catseye Ultra Goggles long ago :)
Reply Quote
I presume for such a rare item, (as the top hat is in the game too) they'd make an exception in th coding.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Gonna have to go with Utengi and Cid on this one unfortunately. Don't think they can be transmogged. That being said I am still looking for a crafter and willing to pay well for the effort of making me this item.
Reply Quote
Bumping in the name of the desperate pursuit of these glasses, or a crafter of them :P

I've found some leads on DB but still awaiting them to get back to me, if you know anyone who can make them, or can make yourself, get in contact with myself, my alt Alenarien or Nylest :)
Reply Quote
God what have I started. We must find a crafter. There -has- to be at least one.. I've been searching the armory for days.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
It's a summer craze Magasawee *smiles*
Reply Quote
There has to be someone with it, i've been looking all day!

I would give an arm, a leg.

Then the other arm, and the other leg.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
There has to be someone with it, i've been looking all day!

I would give an arm, a leg.

Then the other arm, and the other leg.

Despite this trolls folly, and offer for arms and legs, we are indeed still looking.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
I am willing to pay 30k gold for these glasses. Contact me if you have a pair or know someone that can craft them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
No one has them on alliance side, as far as I am aware. Don't know about horde.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]