Topic My damage is equal to 0
I have a small problem, like I’m not an experienced player at all but I tried to see how the other arms warriors were doing their glyphs their talents etc.
I know a level 75 player who is giving a 10 times bigger damage than me...
Could anyone send me some advices or some tips?
85 Human Paladin
Edited by Gimroth on 23/06/12 15:25 (BST)
It is as Merrymibs says. When reaching level 77, it is necessary to start gathering gear of item level 175 and higher. Even if the item has a green name, it will be better than your purple lvl 70 gear. Try to focus on quest rewards and dungeon drops.
To comment on your talents:
- You may want to reconsider Tactical Mastery (second tier). Stance dancing is something that you generally won't do.
- Taste of Blood (third tier) provides an excellent damage boost. Be sure to keep rend up and use Overpower when it becomes active. This works well with the talent Blood Frenzy (fourth tier) and Lambs to the Slaughter (fifth tier).
You could ponder Blood and Thunder from the Protection tree (first tier) in combination with the above abilities if you find yourself in AoE situations often.
- Sweeping Strikes (third tier) on multiple mobs. Period.
- Be sure to read Juggernaut (fifth tier). Charge in battle = extra rage/better movement.
- Berserker Rage (spell) is a good way of getting that extra amount of Rage. Try to time it when you need the Rage. Also, a general guidance is to get 50 Rage before spending it on abilities. Get to 50 Rage or higher again before using the next Rage-consuming ability. When reaching high amounts of Rage (70-75+), you can spend it on an Heroic Strike or Cleave.
- Gem slots should always be filled. There are very cheap gems for sale on both the auction house and by vendors (Shattrath, BE and Draenei tiers). They add that extra punch that makes all the difference.
TL;DR: take your time to read the above, hopefully it'll help you improve by getting more insight in your talents and abilities. Half your damage comes from understanding your talents.
*EDIT* horribad typing.