Vanguard cleave

90 Human Paladin
Looking for some advice & tips how to play this comp, since its first time im playing it. what are good things and bad things bout this comp.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Never switch. No really, don't do it. Once you get them out of defensive CDs they'll gonna die sooner or later. Throw instant CCs at the healer. Or even better just tunnel their healer and spam unbreakable CC at him and breakable CC into his mates.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
much apreciated gorgonar
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yeah and question bout 2/5 pve set, i only have lfr tokens atm is that any good or i should stick to full pvp gear
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
To get a general idea on how to play Vanguard cleave, and who to tunnel on certain comps etc just go watch Vanguards himself, I believe he makes arena videos on WoWspotlights youtube channel.

Also, I'd probably take the 2 piece even it is LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Always 2piece, even if LFR as said above.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Train one target with all cds in start.
Yeah it's really simple like that I'm not trolling.
Reply Quote
are u actually asking tips for the easiest setup in the game?
Edited by Bleedinqt on 07/07/2012 04:22 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
target the healer
Reply Quote
idd haha
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Just make sure you follow the dk's ways and you'll be fine. Don't try to fall down with the dmg otherwise you won't build up pressure and slowly leads to your death.

And if you meet mirror just tunnel the priest.

07/07/2012 04:22Posted by Bleedinqt

did I just hear it from a rogue?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
When I used to cleave we put skull on the healer and then we went ham on him untill he was dead.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
07/07/2012 13:56Posted by Qtpaladinlol
When I used to cleave we put skull on the healer and then we went ham on him untill he was dead.

going haaam on dat n
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Step 1. Find the priest
Step 1a. Put a priest icon on someone if there's no priest.
Step 2. Bull-rush in on the priest by popping all your cds instantly.
Step 3. Kill the priest
Step 4. Collect points.

The 4 steps on how to successfully play Disc/dk/ret.
Edited by Vîrent on 07/07/2012 15:12 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Step 1. Find the priest
Step 1a. Put a priest icon on someone if there's no priest.
Step 2. Bull-rush in on the priest by popping all your cds instantly.
Step 3. Kill the priest
Step 4. Collect points.

The 4 steps on how to successfully play Disc/dk/ret.

And also while playing replace skype with a audio of Virent screaming and crying to give you a idea of what the other priest is saying as you pound his avatars face into the floor repeatedly.

(Can supply said audio if you need it. ;p)
Reply Quote
Just make sure you follow the dk's ways and you'll be fine. Don't try to fall down with the dmg otherwise you won't build up pressure and slowly leads to your death.

And if you meet mirror just tunnel the priest.

did I just hear it from a rogue?

yes u actually heared that from a rouge cuz rogues atm have the hardest job in arena not like u staying on a target mashing 3 buttons
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/07/2012 16:49Posted by Bleedinqt
yes u actually heared that from a rouge cuz rogues atm have the hardest job in arena not like u staying on a target mashing 3 buttons

jk, get legendary daggers and hc vial and just auto attack people to death
Reply Quote
if u get them it becomes too easy but still u need to have brains. and btw all u people that think rogue is just dance smoke and kill u dont have a single idea that rogue is more of control and peeling ur mates. u can do much dmg with good gear but still peeling and controling the entire arena is not something and any retard can do
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
07/07/2012 21:27Posted by Bleedinqt
if u get them it becomes too easy but still u need to have brains. and btw all u people that think rogue is just dance smoke and kill u dont have a single idea that rogue is more of control and peeling ur mates. u can do much dmg with good gear but still peeling and controling the entire arena is not something and any retard can do

mate, you just auto attack. rogue is a nab class but is super op.

dk is best class, but super underdog.
Reply Quote
xD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]