Topic [A]The Axemen is Recruiting for MoP! (100% Norwegian)
Edited by Bøø on 03/09/12 15:41 (BST)
About The Axemen:
We label ourselves as a semi-hardcore-casual raiding guild, which has the goal to keep a good balance between Real Life and Raiding progress. The guild aims at 7,5 hours of focused raiding over 2 raiding nights. We pride ourselves on creating an atmosphere where having fun and raiding professionally goes hand in hand.
We believe that the key to success lies in ensuring that we spend well our time and our resources..
• You are Norwegian & 18years or older.
• You can keep 99% attendance. Of course it's okay to miss a raid at some point but you should be willing and able to (in theory) have 99% attendance.
• You are bloodthirsty for new monsters!
• You are competitive, but has no big ego and is dramafree.
• We don't drag you online, your own desire does it.
• You can use a microphone.
• You can put the guild's interest before yourself (taking loot as an example).
• Last but certainly not least, you're a team player.
19:35 - 23:00 on Wednesday and Sunday.
We are always looking for highly skilled players to join our fold, no matter what their class and spec. However, we are most in need of the folllowing:
• A brilliant tank: ANY CLASS. (full on warriors)
• A highly-skilled healer: ANY CLASS.
• A monstrous melee DPS: ANY CLASS. (full on warriors)
• Fantastic Ranged DPS: a Balance Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman, and/or a Warlock.
If you're looking to join us in current raids, your gear should be up to par.
• A complete knowledge of your class and spec. is a must. You may be tested, questioned and scrutinised, so make sure your knowledge is up to scratch.
• A thick skin is incredibly important. You will be told when you are not performing well, and you may well be replaced. If you cannot take constructive criticism, then The Axemen is certainly not the guild for you.
• We value our raiders’ ability to be proactive, i.e. research encounters before we reach them, and have something useful to say when it comes down to forum discussions and tactical analysis.
• A friendly demeanour is paramount. We do not tolerate poor attitudes, bad-mouthing or any kind of bullying within the guild. At the end of the day, we are all here to have a good time.
Contact Bøø or Brunsaus ingame.
Thanks for considering The Axemen as your new home!