Missing 2 mounts

90 Human Rogue
missing 2 mounts for the 100 mounts achi. can anyone tell which are the easiestt/quickest to get of those that im still missing? thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
You could buy the grand ice mammoth from sons of hodir rep and maybe a choppa

have a look here, these are your missing mounts

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/sylvanas/Agdal/mount#status=not-collected
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You are missing store mounts, if you want it fast. Other than that, I can't really see anything that doesn't take time/gold on your "non-collected" mount tab. Argent Tournament mounts take time but are cheap. Farming rare mounts can be very fast and easy, but RNG is always RNG.

Do you have any Horde friends? If you do, let them take over Halaa (for the graveyard) and just farm then at the graveyard. Mind you, those mounts need lots of dusts from mobs in Nagrand, but it's free.

Or you can farm Rivendare's Deathcharger (piece of cake to do but again, RNG) and take up Archaeology. The skeletal raptor mount pops without fail once you reach a certain skill level.
Edited by Rorcanna on 11/07/2012 18:15 BST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
fastest ones i see are the AT night elf that costs 5 seals and 500g and the space goat one also or just buy the swift lovebird instead. nvm my post you didnt do any AT quests.
Edited by Kyrîos on 11/07/2012 21:08 BST
Reply Quote
violet proto drake isn't that hard, it only takes 1 year and some effort :D
chopper
and maybe the lovebird from the ah
Reins of the Bloodbathed Frostbrood Vanquisher not that hard anymore
Edited by Shamyt on 14/07/2012 19:08 BST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Fossilized Raptor and Swift Lovebird, no doubt the easiest and cheapest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]