[Account] - Upgrade Available?

85 Orc Warrior
Just logged into my account management, and saw a green button on the WoW link saying "Upgrade Available" but i didn't notice anything new in there.

Any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Green button felt lonely.
Reply Quote
86 Undead Warlock
This afternoon the Upgrade Available icon appeared on Battle.net Cataclysm accounts as well as an image of the previously leaked box art. A preorder or release date announcement is likely to be coming in the near future!

Source: http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2849-MoP-Images-on-Battle-net-Obsidian-Nightwing-RAF-Mount-Live-Blue-Posts-The-Daily-Blink
Edited by Derilium on 17/07/2012 12:36 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I have them, and for some reason I have one on my Cataclysm Public test realm as well.

I just hope the digital version is cheaper than the retail version.
Edited by Dottie on 17/07/2012 12:43 BST
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Still no official news on this? PTR for the pre-MoP patch maybe? Release date?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
judging by mmo-champ the Americans have all theirs updated so im guessing ours will come tomorrow with maintenance
Reply Quote
I noticed this aswell on my EU account.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Are you going to upgrade?
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
Blizzard finally givin away something for free? :p
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
18/07/2012 11:24Posted by Enthel
Blizzard finally givin away something for free? :p

What a green button that doesn't do anything?
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
I just logged, and the green button also appears, still dunno what its for.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Just checked mine and it's the same as you guys.

17/07/2012 12:40Posted by Dottie

Hopefully. However i might go for the collectors edition as my internet connection is poo and a download may well kill it :p Latest PTR patch is 16 gig so that might be something to bear in mind with a digital upgrade :/
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
I have them, and for some reason I have one on my Cataclysm Public test realm as well.

It won't be, see D3 for proof
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
20/07/2012 07:42Posted by Meckina

Hopefully. However i might go for the collectors edition as my internet connection is poo and a download may well kill it :p Latest PTR patch is 16 gig so that might be something to bear in mind with a digital upgrade :/
I find it unlikely that the digital version will be cheaper. It never has been. I doubt they can either.

Most likely in order to get physical versions on the shelves, they need to have deals in place with the retail channel. I expect that one of the conditions is that they cannot sell for cheaper than a set price (maybe the RRP) themselves.

Just speculation. But, I'd wager it has something to do with it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
I have the green upgrade buttons as well. When I updated my page there was one on the PTR. So I thought that I should check the PTR out, and appearantly I had to update the PTR(Which I didnt need to do ever since the Beta started) and guess what? The WoW icon was in the colors of MoP, and the News window is in MoP style.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]