MoP Pre-patch

85 Tauren Druid
Now that the MoP release date is official, when do you think the MoP pre-patch with the new talents etc., will hit?
Reply Quote
97 Draenei Warrior
Not intill next month I don't think. We also have the MoP into events to look forward to aswell.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
When they fix the damn dc.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Mage
Expect it to be 2-4 weeks before the expansion.
so between 26 august and 11 september (I think, I got no info if this is actually true)

But but but.. I won't be here then! I might miss the few days of the patch! What am I going to do now?! D:
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
so between 26 august and 11 september (I think, I got no info if this is actually true)

I HIGHLY doubt, they'll release pre-patch on 11th of Sept.
Due to 9/11...you know. A bombed Tower doesn't quiet suit the Americans on that date I reckon.
So, a week before that.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

Due to 9/11...you know. A bombed Tower doesn't quiet suit the Americans on that date I reckon.
So, a week before that.

And you know he mean between 26 and 11, any day between those?
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The pre patch of MoP contains the Siege of Theramore, I guess it will come pretty soon since it's a big event, just like the Battle for Echo Isle and Gnomeregan.
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Mage

So, a week before that.

Cataclysm was released on the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbour. Yeah 9/11 is more recent but both days are still.. I don't know what the word I'm looking for is... remembered?
Edited by Eolien on 26/07/2012 02:13 BST
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
26/07/2012 02:00Posted by Ideral
And you know he mean between 26 and 11, any day between those?

In addition to the mentioned dates, but, yes?
Your point being?
Also, not the 26th. That's a Sunday.
Always Tues/Weds.

Cataclysm was released on the anniversary of Pearl Harbour.

I did not know. Haven't thought of that.
..Questionable though :P Surely is a touchy subject for a huge amount of their playerbase :P (Americans).
Edited by Duckpower on 26/07/2012 02:13 BST
Reply Quote
- World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Mage
I did not know. Haven't thought of that.
..Questionable though :P Surely is a touchy subject for a huge amount of their playerbase :P (Americans).

Well I do agreed I doubt they wouldn't put it on the 11th of September but that's just because it would be a bit too late. I'm expecting mid-late August. Probably late August.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
In addition to the mentioned dates, but, yes?
Your point being?
Also, not the 26th. That's a Sunday.
Always Tues/Weds.

Don't be so fiscal she put 11/9 because it's 2 week before Mop like saying they'll patch at last 2 week before.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
With Cata, it was almost 2 months before Cata that the patch came out.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Warlock
27/07/2012 12:38Posted by Reztoration
With Cata, it was almost 2 months before Cata that the patch came out.

But they might want to give us time to farm the mounts in FL/DS before the drop rate gets nerfed. (They usually nerf those during the pre-patch with the new talents etc)
I would still expect them to nerf the mounts' drop rates. Keeping them at 100% doesn't seem right..

So I do say.. Next week we will get an announcement of the patch which probably will go live Tuesday/Wednesday the 4th/5th September - hence giving us time to farm the last mounts before the drop rate gets nerfed (and due to month switch also get the DS buff increased to 35%...)
However, this is all just a guess....
Edited by Sak on 27/07/2012 12:47 BST
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
Soon, I hope. I love lead-ups to expansions. The pre-Wrath events were so much fun.
Reply Quote
29 Gnome Warlock

Cataclysm was released on the anniversary of the bombing of Pearl Harbour.

and bascially bombed as well, especially from a design point of view.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Early August.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]