The Most fun class to play !

85 Dwarf Shaman
Hey guys, So I'm looking for a new class to play on through MoP as I want to keep things fresh.

I played Warrior for 7 years or so up until patch 4.1 (when Warriors get nerfed to sh..., 1 charge seriously? 50% Colossus Smash? Deadly Calm + Reck on the same CD?? -just saying).
I then switched to Resto shaman which was also really fun and new because I've never tried it before. However after a couple of months it's gotten abit old.
I do have 10 level 85s, 2 Warriors and 2 DK's at 85, but got a Paladin and the Druid at level 81 and 70 so I'm really open to ANY suggestions.

TL:DR

So i ask you lads, What is the most FUN class to play in PvP these days - and looking ahead into MoP. If you can try and persuade me (if you like) to play your class or whatever. Try and include spec aswell, that'd be helpful :)

Thanks in advance :)
Edited by Akihabara on 29/07/2012 17:59 BST
Reply Quote
druids.

4 specs to choose whatever role. Always at least one will be viable.

Extreme mobility is back as well.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
druids.

4 specs to choose whatever role. Always at least one will be viable.

Extreme mobility is back as well.

Well I do like mobility... ^.^
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Go hunter! After playing a warrior you probably wanna be the kiter instead of the kited!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Warrior, because it makes you scream so much, but the insane stuff you can pull off makes you love the class so much, like reckbomb bladestorms around AB nodes! - but that's just my opinion.

I'd suggest either a DK or Hunter, I have a feeling you'd like those.

29/07/2012 17:58Posted by Akihabara
1 charge seriously?

BE GRATEFUL RET HAS NO DECENT OPENER! /happehfaec
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Mage, gets more overpowered and more faceroll every expansion and never gets nerfed.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
29/07/2012 19:07Posted by Edeim
Mage, gets more overpowered and more faceroll every expansion and never gets nerfed.

I would say something, but then I took a look at your armory and now I'm just gonna say lol.

Keep telling yourself that
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Firstly, this is BG forum and noones gives a !@#$ about your arena insults. Secondly 11 matches don't really tell anything but a sheer moron like you wouldn't know so. And lastly all those matches is me 1v2 the enemy team so gtfo already.

On topic, anyone who has played since tbc at least knows that mage gets easier and more overpowered every expansion and if you have been following MOP updates this trend continues.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Death Knight.

1) We are hawt

2) We get stinky ghoul pet

3) We are a melee/mage hybrid class

4) Blood Dks eat all teh other melee classes, while Uh is awesome vs casters.

Oh and we are also hawt. :D
Edited by Shágon on 29/07/2012 19:22 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
On topic, anyone who has played since tbc at least knows that mage gets easier and more overpowered every expansion and if you have been following MOP updates this trend continues.

latest mage changes was nerfs.

Just saying, that you are wrong.
Edited by Prosít on 29/07/2012 19:24 BST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Yea lets see.

Item - Mage PvP Set 2P Bonus Reduces the cooldown on Counterspell by 4 sec.
Item - Mage PvP Set 4P Bonus Reduces the cooldown on Alter Time by 90 sec.

Glyph of Evocation: With the Invocation talent, now grants 40% of your health upon completing an Evocation, up from 20%.

Pyroblast base damage reduced by 20%. SP scaling reduced to 243.8%, down from 304.8%. Additional damage reduced by 20% and SP scaling reduced to 30.5%, down from 38.1%. Instant Pyroblast proc does 25% additional damage.

Nice nerfs
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
you said they never got nerfed, you clearly was wrong?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
29/07/2012 19:29Posted by Prosít
you said they never got nerfed, you clearly was wrong?

If you are going to add anything useful go ahead, if you are not then refrain from moronic remarks that only aim to instigate.

Continuing a showcase of mage balance in Mop since there is already a warlock one circling around http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6hWMXw0HMc&feature=player_embedded#!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
29/07/2012 19:34Posted by Saygoodnight
if you are not then refrain from moronic remarks
Like mages never being nerfed?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Let me guess who your main is.

Warrior or ret?

Idiots that think they're not biased by posting on a mage, rolling a mage just to fail miserabely and talk about previous expansion of which they have no clue about.

Oh yeah, bg and wpvp forums.

I got plenty of classes at 85 and unlike you i am not a biased moron that thinks my class takes tremendous amount of skill to play not i hide behind a low level character talking smack. You are the "garbage" of wow forums.

29/07/2012 19:49Posted by Prosít
if you are not then refrain from moronic remarks
Like mages never being nerfed?

Pyro BASE dmg reduced 20%, additional 20% reduced, scalling reduction. Instant PYro proc INCREASED 25%.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]