Brewfest

90 Undead Mage
So, with MoP going live right in the middle of brewfest do you think the boss will stay at lvl 85 or jump to 90 on Sep 25th?

Would be kinda mean if he's suddenly only available to lvl 90 players halfway through :/
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
They're not changing Brewfest - they won't do that, though Halloween is different matter, that's gonna be lvl 90 only.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Ah that's ok then :)
Reply Quote
14 Orc Warlock
27/07/2012 11:42Posted by Awfultank
They're not changing Brewfest

Are you sure? Because the level 90 trinkets are available in the database...

Edit:
Here they are:
http://mop.wowhead.com/compare?items=87576;87575;87574;87573;87572;87571
Edited by Sak on 27/07/2012 12:06 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
27/07/2012 12:05Posted by Sak
They're not changing Brewfest

Heirloom pants have been in the database for a while too, but they still aren't available in the live game. It's probably just for the 2013 Brewfest.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Warlock
27/07/2012 12:06Posted by Thete

Heirloom pants have been in the database for a while too, but they still aren't available in the live game. It's probably just for the 2013 Brewfest.

Perhaps, although they were added really early into the Beta, hence why I expected MoP to release before the event...

So I really don't know. They might as well just release the event in a level 90 version, and have BRD locked for the first week (due to no one being the appreciate level for joining it).
Edited by Sak on 27/07/2012 12:10 BST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Perhaps, although they were added really early into the Beta, .

Which makes sense. At that time, they wouldn't have known if the release date would be before or after Brewfest, so they created the level 90 versions early just in case.

I can't imagine they're going to lock out part of the Brewfest content. The only thing they might do is move the dates either forward or back. However, I think they'll just keep it all as level 85 stuff this year and 90 next.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
They aren't going to change levels in middle of the event, nor lock out the content, remember first Halloween in WotLk? It was still lvl 70.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Warlock
27/07/2012 12:27Posted by Awfultank
They aren't going to change levels in middle of the event, nor lock out the content, remember first Halloween in WotLk? It was still lvl 70.

Well, I wouldn't expect them to change level during the event. Perhaps just boost it a bit early...

City guards usually get boosted in level during the pre-patch for example. Hence making them even more of a pain during the last weeks before a new expansion.

But to be honest. I don't know. They might as well just keep it at 85 for this year....
Edited by Sak on 27/07/2012 12:33 BST
Reply Quote
Community
Brewfest will be updated for Mists of Pandaria. This means that you will have approximately 10 days after the release of Mists of Pandaria to reach level 89 in order to queue for the Brewfest dungeon boss. Luckily though, a lot of the content does not have a level requirement so you will still be able to participate in a lot of the fun even if you are not level 89 :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Clarification still needed.

1. Will be Brewfest's part before 25 september be for 85; and then change for 90 levels when 25 september hits?
2. Or it will be 90 level from beginning, and the Corien Direbrew therefore locked before 25 sept?

Choose 1 or 2 in reply, please.
Edited by Пинкамена on 27/07/2012 13:39 BST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Clarification still needed.

Will be Brewfest's part before 25 september be for 85; and then change for 90 levels when 25 september hits?

Or it will be 90 level from beginning, and the Corien Direbrew therefore locked before 25 sept?

Brewfest will be updated for Mists of Pandaria meaing it will be updated to level 90...

This is bull!@#$, I've got work and there's no way I'll be able to level that quickly and I'll miss out on my Brewfest Kodo again! :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Slightly disappointing. However, with the Account-Wide Mounts I don't really have to worry about it anyway, unless they are introducing new ones.
Reply Quote
Community
27/07/2012 13:35Posted by Пинкамена
Will be Brewfest's part before 25 september be for 85; and then change for 90 levels when 25 september hits?
We will not rule out the possibility of this changing, but currently the level requirements will remain the same through the entirety of the event. So you will not be able to access Coren Direbrew until Mists of Pandaria has been released.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
27/07/2012 13:30Posted by Nakatoir
Brewfest will be updated for Mists of Pandaria. This means that you will have approximately 10 days after the release of Mists of Pandaria to reach level 89 in order to queue for the Brewfest dungeon boss. Luckily though, a lot of the content does not have a level requirement so you will still be able to participate in a lot of the fun even if you are not level 89 :)

Well, thanks for that. Seems like poor planning though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
They should just delay it a week... Just start it from 27th or 28th when more than half the people are already 89-90.

That's 15 less chances for me and my 3 Characters to get the Kodo.
Edited by Marclar on 27/07/2012 13:54 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Thats really disappointing for the ones waiting this event for months to get their mounts. Indeed, such poor planning.
Edited by Coolestuff on 27/07/2012 13:52 BST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Sucks. Was crossing my fingers for a Brewfest ram this year :<
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]