Brewfest

90 Human Hunter
Actually, I am not surprised to see this. Blizzard screwed us over before. I will just stick to RP, and leave MoP for what it is at the moment.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The mount doesn't bother me, but will we be able to get all the Brewmaster achis?
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
29/07/2012 12:25Posted by Wathley
The mount doesn't bother me, but will we be able to get all the Brewmaster achis?

Everything apart from Coren, is unaffected by MoP, and will still take place outside Ironforge / Orgrimmar. So all other achievements will still be doable.
Reply Quote
14 Orc Warlock
29/07/2012 12:25Posted by Wathley

Most of the stuff doesn't have a level restriction, so you should be able to farm everything but the BRD boss pre-MoP's launch.
Then you can level 4 levels after MoP launches and join queue for BRD...

4 levels, 10 days. That really should be doable, even for casual players!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
29/07/2012 12:50Posted by Sak

Most of the stuff doesn't have a level restriction, so you should be able to farm everything but the BRD boss pre-MoP's launch.
Then you can level 4 levels after MoP launches and join queue for BRD...

4 levels, 10 days. That really should be doable, even for casual players!

It would/could be, but why SHOULD it? Not everyone wants to rush to level cap, and it's not fun for everyone feeling forced into a rush to be able to access content.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Alright all, thanks, hopefully I'll get 90 on atleast one of my chars fast enough for the achi.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10 days is more then enough. To get to 89 seriously. Plus see the positives from this awesome prolly blue lvl 90 gear to help with gearing
Reply Quote
I don't understand the big deal with achives, their pointless and do not benefit you other than giving you a false sense of achievement. Just play the game for fun like the old days not having to worry about them.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
27/07/2012 13:30Posted by Nakatoir
Brewfest will be updated for Mists of Pandaria. This means that you will have approximately 10 days after the release of Mists of Pandaria to reach level 89 in order to queue for the Brewfest dungeon boss. Luckily though, a lot of the content does not have a level requirement so you will still be able to participate in a lot of the fun even if you are not level 89 :)

Great...

Plans changed from Pet Battle System to zurging to level 90...

Meh I had to do it eventually anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Brewfest will be updated for Mists of Pandaria. This means that you will have approximately 10 days after the release of Mists of Pandaria to reach level 89 in order to queue for the Brewfest dungeon boss. Luckily though, a lot of the content does not have a level requirement so you will still be able to participate in a lot of the fun even if you are not level 89 :)

That's awesome! That could be a good start for players gearing up, if the trinkets are worth anything :p
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I guess I'll have to wait a year before I start leveling if I want the trinkets from the event to be even usefull, they didn't update the events for Cata, and now they decide to do so right in the middle of an event...?

28/07/2012 22:26Posted by Michelli
Actually, I am not surprised to see this. Blizzard screwed us over before. I will just stick to RP, and leave MoP for what it is at the moment.

About that, good luck getting your RP transmog gear with the new "fixed" quest rewards system...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
29/07/2012 14:26Posted by Voldamorte
I don't understand the big deal with achives, their pointless and do not benefit you other than giving you a false sense of achievement. Just play the game for fun like the old days not having to worry about them.

But I find achievements to be fun to get. Just because you don't, why should I change my way of playing?

Truth be told, this is a computer game. In the greater scheme of things, EVERYTHING we do here, be it achievement hunting, heroic raiding or fishing for Old Crafty in Orgrimmar, is absolutely pointless and do not benefit us in any way other than giving us a sense of entertainment.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior

/sigh

Very unfair on people who don't already have the mounts. This is basically cutting their chances in half, provided they level up to 89 in a couple of days.. Otherwise it could cut their chances out all together >:/
Reply Quote
At first I was raging like mad, until I realised mounts are account bound- including the Brewfest Ram and Kodo which I have on one charater or another!

Non the less, although I am merely missing some trinkets, I do think this is very unfair for people who don't have the mounts and are like me in the sense they have long school/work days as you decided to realise MoP at the most stupid of times- yes, when school and work re-start.

And so for that superb act of stupidity, I tip my hat off to you Blizzard. Except that rant, I'm looking forward to MoP!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
29/07/2012 15:34Posted by Saldura
About that, good luck getting your RP transmog gear with the new "fixed" quest rewards system...

I heard about that, aye ..

It is quite stupid and makes MoP quite pointless already for RPers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ace
While its nice to be able to access the higher level items straight out, it is not idea for those still chasing the mount, as at best it will be double on one character for most, reducing chances of the mount dropping.

But atleast we will have MoP within 2 months
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This is some sort of joke, right? A little 'Hah hah, we're not THAT cruel'

Wanna level at your own pace? Oh well there's always Brewfest next year! Guess you'll have to renew that subscription, eh?

I don't agree with the philosophy of making things unavailable because of an update.
Reply Quote
Community
Hey guys,

We are aware that many of you are concerned about not having enough time to level up and such, which is a concern we fully acknowledge, as we know that many of you would like to enjoy and experience the new areas and content at your own pace, and not feel like you have to rush through things and level up as fast as possible just to have a go at the Brewfest dungeon boss.

Therefore, In order to make sure you guys have some more time to prepare for this year's Brewfest, we have pushed the whole event forward by just over a week, stopping short of overlapping with the Hallow’s End event.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
30/07/2012 11:54Posted by Vaneras
Therefore, In order to make sure you guys have some more time to prepare for this year's Brewfest, we have pushed the whole event forward by just over a week, stopping short of overlapping with the Hallow’s End event.

Good stuff!

Thanks for listening Blizz peeps.

:)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]