Buying game time with PayPal

85 Blood Elf Warrior
Can anyone recommend a website where I can buy a game time card (code delivered by email) and pay by PayPal?

My credit card has just been cancelled and I won't get the new one until after my subscription is due to be paid, and I've got quite a lot I want to do before MoP comes out!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
There are some good and trusted websites. You can try websites like g2play.net.

Make sure you will buy your gametime on trusted websites. Websites where people call sell accounts or in-game money can be dangerous.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
You can certainly order a physical game time card from a site like Amazon using PayPal :)
Reply Quote
12 Pandaren Priest
Is the g2play.net site giving you the code via email or sending it by post or what?
Reply Quote
36 Troll Mage
Any website that sells CD keys normally send gamecards through e-mail. Best is to read up on the respective site to see how they deliver.
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Warrior
Can try MMOGA - bought battlefield 3 from them last month when it was on offer, the key was delivered within 10 minutes, paid by paypal and havent regretted it since.

good luck mate^^
Reply Quote
88 Human Priest
I'm p sure you can pay with paypal from the blizzard store...
Reply Quote
85 Pandaren Warrior
you can for game keys but thats about it :/
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]