Se puede cambiar el nombre de la cuenta battle.net?

(Locked)

85 Dwarf Paladin
Pues mi hermano tiene un personaje en su cuenta que no quiere usar y me gustaría pasarlo a la mía, pero no me dejan, la cuestion es; se puede cambiar el nombre de una cuenta battle.net para así poderme pasar el personaje?
Gracias.
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
You cannot write in other languages in this forum, it's english only and I believe there're Spanish forums. Nonetheless..

No, no se puede cambiar el nombre de una cuenta para transferir personajes, es ilegal. En estos foros no se puede escribir en otros idiomas que no sea inglés, si quieres hacer una pregunta en castellano usa http://eu.battle.net/wow/es/forum/975481/

Edit: if anyone's curious the original post is roughly: "My brother has a character he doesn't want to use in his account and I'd like to move it to mine, but it won't let me, my question is: can you change the name of the Battle.net account to so I can transfer the character?"
Edited by Lerue on 17/08/2012 23:12 BST
63 Blood Elf Death Knight
English or it gets locked is the rule here.
Google says

Well my brother has a character on your account who did not use and would like to pass it on to mine, but do not let me, the question is, you can change the name of a battle.net account to help me get pass the character?

The answer is no you can't change the name or transfer it to your account.
Edited by Lurkalot on 18/08/2012 01:13 BST
- World of Warcraft
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm Spanish, no need for google :p
Ps: dear lord, it's like Babble translate all over again.
Customer Service
Please use the Spanish Customer Support Forums Foffi.

Por favor, utilizar los foros de Español, aqui
This thread is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]