!!! Iranian Can't connect to wow or battle.net !!!

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
That's right, Borelock is the coolest warlock to ever grace the forums! He is witty, he is fabulous, and alas has too much time on his hands this evening. Oi, my fellow players are gonna be so mad in the morning....

When you gaze into the abyss, you become the creature you fight...only with way better spelling. Ha ha ha ha. I crack myself up.
85 Troll Hunter
25/08/2012 03:14Posted by Kickasspope
No man im staying a bit longer here, its fun trolling the hell out of you two! you two are clearly doing loads of effort trying to make a comeback, but still cannot reach your satisfaction

You know it's really pathetic seeing you here claiming victory over me by saying that second question of yours that I haven't answered.
Seriously this is the third time I've asked you for that question of yours. Where is it? Does it even exist or is it made up in the dark, lonely, crevices of your underdeveloped little mind..
85 Troll Hunter
Sawry.

I dont want to mention the VPN's website in case it gets blocked. I'll make a character on your server and send you an ingame mail.

Well this sucks since I can't enter the game.
Oh well, I guess I'll look for one myself.
25/08/2012 03:17Posted by Rastivv
You know it's really pathetic seeing you here claiming victory over me

He does that, creates "victories" out of thin air. He seems to have an obsessive need to, probably the only thing that gives meaning to his lady-boy life.

(Blizzard are sooooo gonna punish me)
25/08/2012 03:19Posted by Rastivv
Well this sucks since I can't enter the game

A Turkish server wouldn't do you much good, it only helps me because Im so near to it. Look for Italian proxies or VPNs, that will help you much more.

And now I'm going to watch the torrent I downloaded. Anything the problem child has to say can wait in the morning, or maybe not, depending on how much rage our fellow gamers are going to heap on us. Dear me, coming to this forum with his national hatreds. Disgraceful. Appalling. Son in obvious need of professional help.
Edited by Malvrik on 25/08/2012 03:23 BST
1 Human Warrior
please check 2 last comments

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5208431164?page=8
Customer Service
Our team has been watching this thread closely, and we understand the desire for more information about this situation. Blizzard Entertainment cannot speak to any reports surrounding the Iranian government restricting games from its citizens.

What we can tell you is that United States trade restrictions and economic sanction laws prohibit Blizzard from doing business with residents of certain nations, including Iran. Several of you have seen and cited the text in the Terms of Use which relates to these government-imposed sanctions. This week, Blizzard tightened up its procedures to ensure compliance with these laws, and players connecting from the affected nations are restricted from access to Blizzard games and services.

This also prevents us from providing any refunds, credits, transfers, or other service options to accounts in these countries. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and will happily lift these restrictions as soon as US law allows.
85 Troll Hunter
Oh God finally a blue post. Am I dreaming? Is this real?
1 Human Warrior
Our team has been watching this thread closely, and we understand the desire for more information about this situation. Blizzard Entertainment cannot speak to any reports surrounding the Iranian government restricting games from its citizens.

What we can tell you is that United States trade restrictions and economic sanction laws prohibit Blizzard from doing business with residents of certain nations, including Iran. Several of you have seen and cited the text in the Terms of Use which relates to these government-imposed sanctions. This week, Blizzard tightened up its procedures to ensure compliance with these laws, and players connecting from the affected nations are restricted from access to Blizzard games and services.

This also prevents us from providing any refunds, credits, transfers, or other service options to accounts in these countries. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes and will happily lift these restrictions as soon as US law allows.

Finaly , thank you GM
And all the fanbois who kept screaming that it couldnt possibly be something Blizzard did? That it was all Iran's fault? See, Blizzard even get to keep all the money they took for MoP. How wonderfully convenient for them.
1 Human Warrior
bye bye dear friends and thank you all , but it's not fair sanctioncs on normal people , btw good bye world of warcraft and thank you blizzard for all that passed time you made us happy in game

wish you all best of luck
4 Blood Elf Priest
You are saying the if a nuc warhead would be dropped and the people would be divided, does that really make any difference? isn't your people still divided about the current position of the government?
I said, making a bomb, not dropping it. They'll have to drop it over my corpse. I'm saying this because I'm not afraid of them, if they go as much as giving me a phone call to intimidate me it'll mean that they intend to make a bomb let alone put me to jail or anything else. The People of Iran won't tolerate even a single nuclear warhead, even if it's meant for "defensive purposes", indiscriminate genocide of all living things is not in any way a justifiable act of defence according to us. People are divided over everything now. That's how smart they are playing their game. It shows how afraid they are of people becoming united, they should think very carefully before even considering making a nuke, over that, people will become united.
This is basically where you guys with your allies come in the picture, you should hold tight watch their every movement your govs have enough power to apply enough pressure and monitoring to find out when that is going to happen if ever, we are here watching everything carefully, debating everything. It won't be long before people find a common ground.

Cause thats pretty much a sign that its not actually an Islamic country, let alone any country regarding religion.

Exactly.

Sorry for my late response! I finally have taken care of the two idiots on this thread making themselves look like idiots. Now for your question, my government does have any nucs what so ever, and i deeply hope they would dream something like that, but if u are referring to the american government, i don't know im not american and pretty much not up-to-date with there politics, but it has been proven that many "Islamic extremist" want Israel to be gone form this planet, now im not saying every Muslim but the extremist, (every religion have them), but that's where we can interfere with the current government, to keep least the government at bay and not saying such words. I totally agree, Israel has plans to make nucs and has to full support of the allies . I mean, building them is pretty much like playing with fire, why would they biuld them in the first place? And if they do fire them, want they just make the population still in fare, just to clam them down even more? Least the news here they say Iranians are pretty much oppressed in every expect of life.
85 Troll Hunter
25/08/2012 03:31Posted by Malvrik
And all the fanbois who kept screaming that it couldnt possibly be something Blizzard did? That it was all Iran's fault? See, Blizzard even get to keep all the money they took for MoP. How wonderfully convenient for them.

Well I kinda feel like this is a double sided victory for me.
This proved everybody here claiming that the block was from the government wrong but at the same time I'm now certain that there's no way that I can play wow anymore.
Sigh..
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]