lowest lvl twink, 14? 19? 24? 29? etc.

90 Orc Hunter
hi guys, i want to make a twink at the lowest possible lvl.

all i want to do is, join a battleground.

YEAH i know i get queued with ppl who aswell locked their exp. i dont care !!

i want to do this cuz i got every class on 85... and it became boring low lv pvp is quite fun to me.
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Rogue
19 isn't the lowest you can go, but it's the most fun.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
myaah, do the queue's work?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
and to you darkfart, its bannable, so no, i will NOT do that stuff..
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Rogue
22/08/2012 20:41Posted by Fierced
myaah, do the queue's work?

They do in my battlegroup. They're not too long, I mean they aren't short, but they're not stupidly long either.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
mhm, 19 must be different then 14 i suppose then? in queue times.

cuz a friend of me wanted to make a 14 twink, we both went hunters, and exp locked, didnt work.. queue said '' unlimited waiting time ''
Reply Quote
19 Night Elf Rogue
Yeah I should think 19 will be much quicker, because people have been playing 19 twinks for years, 14 twinks are a relatively new development. Also, if I'm not mistaken you're in the battlegroup Cyclone, which is the same one I'm on and I have no issues with queue time. Try to find other twinks in the same bracket you want to do on your server, so you can try to find a twink guild. I was in one on Ravencrest but it disbanded and merged with another and I haven't rejoined yet (current guild I only accepted to stop the constant invites in the meanwhile lol). A twink guild is always good because you can do wargames, duels, premades and help eachother do instance runs for BiS gear, etc.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
nice, thx for the help, which class should i do? rogues are quite bad imo, since they can do 1 big damage ( shadowstep + ambush ) with a long cd.

i dont know which class i should take atm
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Hunter's dominate lower levels.

I've currently got a level 24 twink hunter, it's alliance so queues are generally 8 minutes+, there aren't that many 24 twinks but the bracket is full of Free to play level 20s. (Only doing it because it's easy to earn HKs for BoA HKs.)

It's alright, if you're thinking of going 24 you should either roll a hunter or a Disc Priest.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
mhm, i got my hunter on 24, wondering what is the BiS stuff? ( best in slot )

can someone link me a page to that? i got all the looms, including helm / cloak / 2x daggers,

just 1 trinket tho ! the one that gives back 2% hp after a kill.

so, i need every best item, except for helm, chest, cloak, shoulders, 1 trinket, ranged wep, daggers.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
mhm, i got my hunter on 24, wondering what is the BiS stuff? ( best in slot )

can someone link me a page to that? i got all the looms, including helm / cloak / 2x daggers,

http://chardev.org/profile/331989-BIS-24-Survival-Hunter.html
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
lol @ that guide, check the boots.... really...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Boots give you hit cap.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
same thing goes for the cloak, heirloom is better, same thing for the bow, heirloom is better, even for the daggers..
Reply Quote
18 Troll Hunter
Level 10 disc priest.

With the right equipment (haste!), a level 10 disc priest is stronger than a level 14 disc priest. A disc priest is absolutely, unquestionably, *the* hardest thing to kill on low-level BGs, by a huge margin. And disc priests are *second* (!) of all specs on the killing power, right after hunters. A disc priest easily beats a hunter one on one (damn, a disc priest can solo absolutely *anyone*, twink or not, and easily stays against the whole enemy team if they are untwinked), but when a disc priest and a hunter are competing for kills, a hunter kills faster.
Edited by Zakkar on 24/08/2012 07:37 BST
Reply Quote
24/08/2012 07:28Posted by Zakkar
A disc priest easily beats a hunter one on one

No.
Reply Quote
18 Troll Hunter
24/08/2012 07:54Posted by Лостворлд
No.

Well, OK, a fight against a heavily twinked and well-played hunter might, indeed, be a long one, and end up decided by assists and RNG. The hunter will not kill the priest (shields and heals are op, and mana is infinite), but the priest might not ever get close enough to the hunter if he kites properly.
Edited by Zakkar on 24/08/2012 08:34 BST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
24/08/2012 00:04Posted by Fierced
same thing goes for the cloak, heirloom is better, same thing for the bow, heirloom is better, even for the daggers..

You couldn't be more wrong.
Reply Quote
24/08/2012 08:32Posted by Zakkar
No.

Well, OK, a fight against a heavily twinked and well-played hunter might, indeed, be a long one, and end up decided by assists and RNG. The hunter will not kill the priest (shields and heals are op, and mana is infinite), but the priest might not ever get close enough to the hunter if he kites properly.

his mana is not infinite, i need about 30-35 secs to kill him.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]