Gilnean clothes for RP?

87 Pandaren Priest
Well I'm thinking of rping properly for the first time and I'd quite like to play a Gilnean who hasn't been affected by the curse (Like Lorna Crowley) so basically a normal Human, but I can't seem to find any Gilnean clothes anywhere. Do they even exist? If so, where can I get them? (Clothes like Gwen Armstead)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Don't know where you will be able to find that dress, but one would assume normal human garb would be just fine. As for the hat while there is a tailoring recipe floating about Blizz has yet give player the ability to learn it. The only other way to get it is to roll a wogen finish the starting area, as there is a quest that gives a hat for a reward, then race change it to a human.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
No idea about the mentioned outfit, but you always can
1. Create a worgen in an class outfit you like the most
2. Send his outfit to the chosen character since mailbox is located near the very first quests zone
3. Repeat 1 and 2 until you get all clothes you like.
4. ????
5. Profit!

The sad thing is we can't transmog such gear. I wish we could. Ah well, maybe one day :)
Reply Quote
Sadly, most of the gilnean clothes are restricted to NPCs. You can get some nice bits out of the worgen starting gear, but ultimately they're not the clothes worn by the NPCs. I hope they get around to letting us get them though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]