!!! Iranian Can't connect to wow or battle.net !!! (2)

90 Troll Mage
this is the second part from http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5168067998
u can discuzz here cuz the other thread has reached its post limit in it and auto closed.
Edited by Borntoburn on 25/08/2012 20:53 BST
Reply Quote
49 Human Mage
I took these two links from the other topic:

http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-832893
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-832773
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
"lets make love,not warcraft"

i think this achivement should be removed from wow cuz blizzard showed us this is a lie
Edited by Borntoburn on 25/08/2012 20:59 BST
Reply Quote
Yeah sure, make another thread about it.
Iranian government won't give it back to you at all.
Stop blaming Blizz for it, what could they do?

Tell it to me and I might change mind.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Ok well sorry for your loss guys i would be gutted also if wow was taken away from me played for many many years since it begun actually, can i ease your pain? give me your golds and you can know ill spend it all with great appreciation in mop.
Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Hunter

Mate are you retard? or you act like dead people and headless chickens?

the blizzard itself Announced they banned us because of sanctions NOT OUR OWN GOVERNMENT.
if your are blind or what??? Check the blue post and you can see, Blizzard is stealing us and banning us not the iranian government
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
So sorry for ppl like this:

Reply Quote
45 Night Elf Hunter

Kuroske JUST CHECK THIS, and then dont say wrong things:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5168067998?page=97#1933

is it iran government? or US?
RIGHT OF HUMANITY HAS BEEN FALLEN!
Reply Quote
49 Human Mage
I'm giving this whole situation a few more days.
if Blizzard doesn't come up with a fair solution and will not refund these people in any way, I will cancel my subscription.
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
bacheha man vpn midam (makhsoose wow) behetoon Vaseye game blizzard alie man khodam daram bazi mikoanm ba latency 250 ghablan ba 300 ina boodam Az ghabl ham behtare bazi mikonam dar hade kheyli khoobi behtar az ghabl harki khast too yhoo be man pm ya addam kone online shodam miharfim . shahabtt_77@yahoo.com gheymate khoob vpn haye digaro emtehan konid bad vaseye mano az 4.2.2.4 ba vpn 200 dar zemn server uk hast (ip valid ) na ban mishid na chizi pingetoon az ghabl kamtar mishe keyfiat khoob
darzemn server us ham dare vase kasaei ke usa bazi mikonan ping kamtari mide vpn mamooli nist alie vase wow
Reply Quote
bacheha man vpn midam (makhsoose wow) behetoon Vaseye game blizzard alie man khodam daram bazi mikoanm ba latency 250 ghablan ba 300 ina boodam Az ghabl ham behtare bazi mikonam dar hade kheyli khoobi behtar az ghabl harki khast too yhoo be man pm ya addam kone online shodam miharfim . shahabtt_77@yahoo.com gheymate khoob vpn haye digaro emtehan konid bad vaseye mano az 4.2.2.4 ba vpn 200 dar zemn server uk hast (ip valid ) na ban mishid na chizi pingetoon az ghabl kamtar mishe keyfiat khoob
darzemn server us ham dare vase kasaei ke usa bazi mikonan ping kamtari mide vpn mamooli nist alie vase wow

hmm good staff ..
i test it and it works well and ping 200 or 300 isn't many deferent in iran ,that thing is important we love ply wow if wow don't like us and u can give it try ,most vpn i saw are for 30 company here and all work and 100%garantiz(money b if not like) for 2$ for 4 months and u can go facebook or youtube or skype online!:D and my sugestion to u guys welcome to new real world ,go check for online games same as warcraft if u hate this game anymore and stop it pls,no1 can do anything more about fix it,only u can fix with vpn:D
VPN's are not against the rules, but they are unsupported and do cause issues with the automated security checks (The IP Checker). However, providing an exploit to circumvent what is a legal restriction may not be wise and could cause you some issues with the moderators.

answer:

hmm u can unlock that ip blocker easy and use that ip for ever :D cus your vpn ip is fix in settings so don't worry anymore
Edited by Powerprist on 25/08/2012 22:33 BST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Vaghean MAskharasho Dar owordan !!! Ignor Mikonan Tapic haye Maro !!!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Edited by Gric on 27/08/2012 09:56 BST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
https://www.facebook.com/blizzardsanction
Reply Quote
Its not irans peoples fault that their goverment is lead by a short man with no balls that need to controll his people by taking away whats fun for them..

And saying that its blizzards fault that Iran Goverment is hostile towards USA and Europe is like blamming the moon for the sunlight during the day.
Reply Quote
61 Human Warlock
25/08/2012 22:53Posted by Greedie
Its not irans peoples fault that their goverment is lead by a short man with no balls that need to controll his people by taking away whats fun for them..

Yes it is there fault, lets say summit like this would happen in England there would be anarchy, people from Iran choose to live the way they do if they didn't they would form together and change it a whole country against there government who wins ?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage

haji bekharin in vpn o
vaghean harf nadare
pingamo 50 ta ham payintar bord
man dishab socks kharidam eftezah bood,vpn i ke in doostemoon mide vaghean harf nadare ,man bavaram nemishod enghad aaali bashe,hata az khode netam ham behtare
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
It seems like alot of people have a hard time to read and understand the blue post.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
25/08/2012 23:42Posted by Heallarious
It seems like alot of people have a hard time to read and understand the blue post.

Same fanboy posting on the other thread aswell.Ask your buddies to come and support u
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]