How to make gold when 5.0.4 HITS?

Hi guys im just wondering what would be the best way of making gold when 5.0.4 hits live servers tommorow?

Recently ive just been selling meta gems but im looking for another way when 5.0.4 hits so i can make some gold before MOP????
Reply Quote
89 Human Hunter
i heard troll tusks worth lots of gold
Edited by Marysue on 28/08/2012 13:56 BST
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
So you're a jewelcrafter? I'd make some Stormy Ocean Sapphire, I reckon you'll be surpised how well they'll sell tomorrow. ;)
Reply Quote
There currently selling for around 20g each on my server obviously not going to sell them now but how much do you think i can expect to see when the PVP POWER hits?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Pets, buy hundreds and hundreds of pets.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Farm honor.
Reply Quote
do daily s and quests make over 10k g easy
Reply Quote
87 Orc Warlock
Business secret my dear a business secret :-)
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
One Does Simply Not Ask for and Then Receive Good Gold Making Advice
Edited by Krinkin on 28/08/2012 15:59 BST
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
GOOGLE FTW
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
28/08/2012 15:13Posted by Vendrake

10K by doing all that work for hours and hours when you can spend an hour at the AH making double that amount?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
i know what im doing making expertise gems for 2mo hunters r going to be buying them alot
Reply Quote
88 Undead Death Knight
Stacking mats.
Reply Quote
28/08/2012 17:00Posted by Finklesteinn

10K by doing all that work for hours and hours when you can spend an hour at the AH making double that amount?

Calling BS. You don't make 20k gold/hour on the AH and you're not fooling anyone.

@OP: Transmog gear sells for extortionate amounts (sold scarlet boots for 8k when they dropped on an alt).
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage

Calling BS. You don't make 20k gold/hour on the AH and you're not fooling anyone.

I love people who dont know how much people make these days...
Reply Quote

video guide then, coolkid
Reply Quote
77 Human Mage
Why would you be making more gold tomorrow?
Reply Quote
88 Undead Death Knight

video guide then, coolkid

Honestly you can make 4k per hour just from profession- if not more.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Seeing as Cataclysmic gear will be sold for honor, and everyone who does have full cata will be farming it, your best bet is item enhancements like gems/enchants which will be on high demand and will sell very quickly in the first couple of weeks.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
AH gold making is always dependant on the server and its economy

so a sweeping "make double that on the AH" - may in fact be correct on YOUR server, but not all are the same.

i used to make netherweave bags - 50g each on one server, i realm swapped and damn - 10g each.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]