BEST shaman restoration spec? (MoP)

90 Troll Shaman
Hallo gents.

Tomorrow is the big day when we finaly can spec as in MOP.

So my question to you guys, as a resto shaman;

What is our best PVE restoration spec?

Regards. Totemfyren!
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
There won't be a ''best'' spec really, that was the whole point of revamping them but some talents will be better than others of course. But however I will go something like this
http://mop.wowhead.com/mists-of-pandaria-talent-calculator#syL5|
(may change call of the elements to totemic projection so you can move SLT).
Edit: and for lvl 90 talent probably Unleashed Fury when MoP is out.
Edited by Jespur on 28/08/2012 14:38 BST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
It depends per fight and you have to make adjustments that is, what i think so good about this.
Eitherway for the lvl 90 talent i disagree on taking unleashed Fury. I think the benefit for elemental blast is great but I still have to test it tomorrow when it goes live. Eitherway Icy Veins made a guide with a great explanation on what fights you should use what.

Here is what i would pick firstly
http://mop.wowhead.com/mists-of-pandaria-talent-calculator#sIe|

a talent like conductivity, is for example good on fights where you need to use healing rain alot, atm looking at dragonsoul that might be something like ultraxion or spine.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Do you need to see your trainer to respec?.. Or is it possible to spec different in raids?
Reply Quote
89 Dwarf Shaman
28/08/2012 19:17Posted by Totemfyren
Do you need to see your trainer to respec?.. Or is it possible to spec different in raids?

You don't have to visit the trainer anymore you will repsec with a tome (works likes the glyph removing dust).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
28/08/2012 19:17Posted by Totemfyren
There will be an item that can be crafted by inscription which allows you to reset 1 talentpoint(one skill). When you visit your trainer you can reset all talentpoints.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
28/08/2012 21:14Posted by Jespur

You don't have to visit the trainer anymore you will repsec with a tome (works likes the glyph removing dust).

Actually, you will still visit the trainer to respecc completely, you get to choose if you want to respecc the whole specilization, talents or glyphs.
The powder, dusts and tomes will be used just like when switching glyphs, one of the materials for one talent or glyph. Specilization will still be changed at the trainer.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
wont be a best, if shamans are not redesigned id say reroll
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]